Incoming? Sam Curtis & Ivo Grbic - Both Confirmed.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

MojoMuffin

Reaction score
I have a very, VERY reliable source for this, but I will not say it for the sake of their job.

I've been very active on this forum since joining (after lurking for years) and understand the frustration with people who claim to be ITK who are just after attention or trolling. I also understand the abuse I'll get if I'm wrong, ala Rifleman and the like.

These are both done deals. Most knew Curtis was but some doubts crept in with Grbic being on the bench for Madrid tonight.

If I'm wrong, £100 donation to Western Park with receipts posted here.

It's a top, top source and may have further info in future. Mason was also done if not for the last minute fee from Everton.

I have a very, VERY reliable source for this, but I will not say it for the sake of their job.

I've been very active on this forum since joining (after lurking for years) and understand the frustration with people who claim to be ITK who are just after attention or trolling. I also understand the abuse I'll get if I'm wrong, ala Rifleman and the like.

These are both done deals. Most knew Curtis was but some doubts crept in with Grbic being on the bench for Madrid tonight.

It's a top, top source and may have further info in future. Mason was also done if not for the last minute fee from Everton.
Aye
You may be “ITK” on things related to ‘Bramhalls Lane’ but appears geography not your strongest suit !
Where / what is this “Western Park” - your ‘offshore’ account ?

Any idea on the central defender then?

You know the drill…..

1705990280528.gif

The Holgate stuff has been completely rubbished by Southampton's manager in his press conference.

Whether an agreement between us and Everton was made I don't know? But Southampton's management says it was impossible for him to have travelled to Sheffield for a medical, because he was down there in training with the Southampton team.

Last edited:

Morning Mojo

Old news now that, when do we sign Diaz on a permanent? 😉

Source isn't aware of any further signings at the moment as they'll be one of the later individuals to find out. That doesn't mean there aren't any in the works. The Mason situation was true, he was down at Shirecliffe. Also, yep, confirming Weston Park, apologies for the typo, I should know really as I've been there god knows how many times!

Serious question. Even if this is correct, why do you feel the need to post it on here?
It's a fair enough question. I guess it's a forum based around in-coming signings that I'm active on and I had it confirmed both these were done deal signings. Bit of stick for it being common knowledge now which is to be expected. I wouldn't post anything that would risk a signing for the club, not that I think strangers on the internet nattering would influence such things.

It's a fair enough question. I guess it's a forum based around in-coming signings that I'm active on and I had it confirmed both these were done deal signings. Bit of stick for it being common knowledge now which is to be expected. I wouldn't post anything that would risk a signing for the club, not that I think strangers on the internet nattering would influence such things.
Opinions on Southampton managers views on Holgate and this supposed medical?

Serious question. Even if this is correct, why do you feel the need to post it on here?

True although these seem to be 99% done based on what the press have said over the last week. It's hardly breaking news.

Fair enough. I guess your source must be happy for you to post info that he has given you but I suspect they are running a risk to a degree if the club became aware that they were leaking info - although I guess it's not beyond the realms of possibility that the club actually want info to be leaked before official announcements are made (after all, the Govt seems to operate this way!)

True although these seem to be 99% done based on what the press have said over the last week. It's hardly breaking news.
This is true. But there is a difference between speculation and leaked information that is genuine. This appeared to be in the latter category. Personally, I don't really understand why some people feel the need to post information that they have been given in confidence onto a public forum. I appreciate that each circumstance may be different though, hence the question.

Fair enough. I guess your source must be happy for you to post info that he has given you but I suspect they are running a risk to a degree if the club became aware that they were leaking info - although I guess it's not beyond the realms of possibility that the club actually want info to be leaked before official announcements are made (after all, the Govt seems to operate this way!)
If they told me last week that these two were travelling up to negotiate, I wouldn't have said anything, put it that way. I've just confirmed these two that will probably getting their social media signing videos released tonight.

There are people genuinely leaking information that hurts the clubs, such as the lineups at 9am on matchday. Nothing I want to be a part of.

Is it not ok for the ITK to post info on signings once they have already signed for the club but been kept under wraps by the club until they organise the media team to do all the graphics to unveil the signings . I for one of the many on here log into this site to hear of potential signings especially coming up to transfer deadline day . Great the club have signed two good players to help with the fight to stay at the top table !!!

In addition to that, I did confirm further up that anything in the future would be a similar timing in that it would be possibly a day before official announcements. You could argue what's the point for the sake of an extra day to wait, and that's something I'll take on board. The main reason was that people had doubts about Grbic with him on the bench for Madrid last night.

Perhaps we need to define what is allowed in a ‘Rumour Mill’ , is it just made up bollocks that’s ok?

although joking aside I wouldn’t want anything on here that jeopardised a deal.

assuming this is genuine ITK for me it begs the question why do we wait for so long before announcing done deals ( unless of course we are waiting for Vardy to sign too so we can announce all 3 together ;))

Back
Top Bottom