Jonny Otto

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If true, it at least shows we've acknowledged that area of the team is weak and needs addressing.

My concern is that whilst we obviously desperately need attacking players, we'd push this aside.

Baldock's latest injury could be a blessing

It might give us the push we need to bring in another wing back option there

And if we do that, we'd be daft not to take the chance to get someone who also plays on the left

So this link makes sense

We need something like this for sure because it goes without saying that Jayden Bourbon will never be available

we should be moving max lowe on hes bottom half championship standard at best
Can't imagine that we'd may be him on this summer, not with RND injured and Osborn required to fill in at RWB rather than LWB. If he does move on I'd imagine it would be in January when we ought to have RND back from injury.

we should be moving max lowe on hes bottom half championship standard at best

Started over 40 games in the previous two seasons for teams who eventually got promoted. It would have been more if it wasn’t for injury. He’s better than bottom half of the Championship

Played in a wing back system before. Covers both wing back positions. He'd be a better alternative than Osborn for those roles.

Started over 40 games in the previous two seasons for teams who eventually got promoted. It would have been more if it wasn’t for injury. He’s better than bottom half of the Championship
all about opinions lj we will agree to disagree on this one 😉

Was a top wing back a few years ago. Playing either side equally as well.

Had two nasty back to back injuries though. Possibly a reoccurrence, but I've not googled.

If he's clear of those and anywhere near his old self, it'd be a great signing. If true.

Back
Top Bottom