Jonny Otto

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Maybe they don't like him

No they dont. I saw them all whispering to each other and they said they were gonna pull his hair in the changing room afterwards and flush his head down the bog. Blade Bullies.

(For the record, I know your post was in jest to an earlier post and my sarcastic comments are agreeing with your general sentiment)

Didn't notice that but if it's what happened that's disgusting from our players. No player should be treated like that especially if new to the country and team
That was my thought as well.
Maybe the other players didn't see him I don't know, he was sat on the John St side of the pitch.

I only noticed Baldock eventually go and console him. Maybe they didn't notice him, but maybe it's normal. If you've suffered for 90 minutes only to come within a few minutes of a result, then lose it like that, you would be angry
Sure, if you’re a child devoid of any leadership abilities whatsoever.
I’m pretty certain no one saw him because if they did their actions are inexcusable to one of their teammates.

Our recent deficiencies and injuries at WB have shown just how crucial it is to have robust top class occupants of those positions when we seem to be married to 3-5-2 ...
Thus far this season we have conceded from crosses and struggled to progress up the wings.
A good LWB needs to arrive this week.

Fell out with O’Neil at wolves. Maybe worth a shot if Thomas goes back

That'll cost £££. Season long loans are rarely cancelled because of how much it pisses off those involved
oh right was going on adams post about sending thomas back so probably wont be going back but hes gonna have to show a lot more to get in to a wilder side especially now trusty has proven that he can play there

oh right was going on adams post about sending thomas back so probably wont be going back but hes gonna have to show a lot more to get in to a wilder side especially now trusty has proven that he can play there
100%. If the chance is there I'll drive him back myself

We sent Khadra back last year and recalled Osula and Boyes.

I'm not sure he was sent back, but it was agreed with Brighton that he wasn't getting the development/game time in the position that expected from us. He was very much a winger, and our system didn't use them. Might have come at a cost, but likely in this case it didn't attract too much as they ushered him straight back out again to Brum.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. Just that terminating these agreements will come with a cost
You did say that season long loans are rarely cancelled. There’s 3 just involving us from a year ago. Jake Eastwood was also recalled.

You did say that season long loans are rarely cancelled. There’s 3 just involving us from a year ago
Only 1 of those was cancelled due to poor performance. The other 2 were the loaning club recalling the player which is always an option

I'd still say it's rare but I get what you're saying

I'm assuming he's past his best anyway as barely got in the Wolves team for ages. Bad injuries probably did for him.

Back
Top Bottom