Player Suggestion Left Wing Backs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Unconvincing denial - I'm an openly obese blade. A member of the obese blades community. A 25 stoner. An oppressed minority. You should love me. You should speak for me and represent my interests. Again, I'm disappointed

Anyway, please don't ban me for this... 🙏
News to me, pal. And completely beside the point anyway. A point that you are now trying hard to deflect from.

If you do belong to an oppressed minority (and if that is the case you would always have my support) perhaps you should think twice before wishing any harm on others because that’s a bit sick. OK?

Newcastle have 3 pretty surplus experienced LWBs - Targett, Ritchie and Dunmett. Targett would be good

But I don't think we're best served with a PL loan here. Don't think Maatsen is realistic, Targett probably difficult

Luke Thomas been mentioned as an option, but I'd ask Southampton about Romain Perraud first. Neither of these would use the PL loan, so a spot would still be spare
Perraud signed for Nice on a season long loan

News to me, pal. And completely beside the point anyway. A point that you are now trying hard to deflect from.

If you do belong to an oppressed minority (and if that is the case you would always have my support) perhaps you should think twice before wishing any harm on others because that’s a bit sick. OK?
Perhaps I should. But if I didn't.... could I still count on your much needed constant support? There's a dilemma...

Are you a moderator?

Perhaps I should. But if I didn't.... could I still count on your much needed constant support? There's a dilemma...

Are you a moderator?
A moderator???!!! 😂😂😂

Apparently I’m one refraction away from a permanent ban. Which I think is completely unjustified. But I would say that, wouldn’t I. And I don’t make the rules.

This and another CM are absolute musts before the window closes. It needs to be someone fit and capable of slotting in as well, not another who needs a month to get up to speed.

Kenneth Paal, 26 @ QPR. Would be an unspectacular but solid signing for around £2m-£3m i reckon, without costing a lot in wages. Decent overall numbers last season that matched or slightly bettered Lowe's. His creative and passing numbers are down this season but his defensive numbers are higher than before. That will most likely be down to that scumbag Ainsworth playing defensive and hoofball. Spoke to a QPR fan at the end of last season and he said Paal was one of the only players to come out of the season with any credit.

Last edited:
Gijs Smal at Twente. One of the best in Eredivision. Leeds were linked with him earlier in the window. Prince would have to put his hand in his pocket though - imagine it would be at least 5m.

He looks solid and competent. Good balance between defensive solidity and ability on the ball.

Gijs Smal at Twente. One of the best in Eredivision. Leeds were linked with him earlier in the window. Prince would have to put his hand in his pocket though - imagine it would be at least 5m.

He looks solid and competent. Good balance between defensive solidity and ability on the ball.

Would love it if we could get him, pops up on my searches quite often.

Attacking wise, his stats are really good

1693265939205.png

They have served the club well in the past but there was little sense in giving contracts to injury-plagued fringe players like Osborn & Fleck - what has happened is no great surprise unfortunately - plenty on here were surprised by the decisions.

Not sure why Ozzy is included in this, he’s a great utility player for us considering the several positions he can cover in dire injury situations

Also not sure I’d describe him as “injury plagued”

NEW: Sheffield United strongly considering a move for Luke Thomas on a season-long loan. Leicester defender also had an offer on the table from Leeds #lcfc #sufc

Luke Thomas would be unreal but sadly can't see it...

Luke Thomas and Brandon Williams (RWB too) still available. Still under 23 and a few million would do it.

Mentioned Thomas a few times, get him in. Also has a class first name.
Come on Lukey boy 👀

Will Thomas count as one of our domestic loans with him coming from a champtionship club? Or is the domestic loan rule limited to loans from premier league clubs only?

is he not out of contract in June 2024? Surely it would be taking over his contract rather than a loan? Small-ish transfer fee?

Think the lad tweeting about it is the same guy that broke the Hamer transfer

Will Thomas count as one of our domestic loans with him coming from a champtionship club? Or is the domestic loan rule limited to loans from premier league clubs only?

I think it would be one of the domestic loans.

Would have been useful to go for Callum Doyle (who’s displaced Thomas for Leicester’s LB position ) on loan from city in hindsight if they dick us about on palmer and mcatee. But think this is a good move - feels like an upgrade on what we have

Maastson still at Chelsea with Burnley still sniffing about - wonder if we’d make a last ditch attempt for him. Though I appreciate it would be a more expensive deal.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom