Incoming? 4 players expected (pretty soon)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's more than a month until the season starts. The majority of the league's transfers are yet to happen.
True. But Preseason has been going a week? Not one new signing yet. PH himself said this wasn't going to happen?

If we haven't signed anyone (or even a few) within the next 2 weeks then that is the time to start to get a tad anxious. I would imagine there are a few deals quite a long way down the line now and we might see a flurry of signings in the next 7 to 10 days.

We had signed AA by this time last year. The general consensus is that AS is about to join. Loans are dependent on other clubs as they make their moves and players become available. I suppose we could have signed andersen from Barnsley and ogbene from Rotherham if we stopped slow timing...
And our season started 11 days earlier last season.
This time last year there were posts on here moaning that we should have signed Will Vaulks.

Only quote I've read from PH around the transfer window was him telling everyone he wanted a few in asap but he was aware that it could be a difficult window and a lot more difficult than last summer as we are the small fish in the pond now and in a lot of instances we will be waiting on others to do their business first. Seems it is playing out as PH expected.

I suppose what I am saying is if AS is set to join why hasn't he? He apparently has looked around but we still haven't got it over the line yet??
Probably the structure of the deal, brondby will want the majority of the fee up front as they don't want to be in the same position malmo were with us owing them. Sell on % etc

Probably the structure of the deal, brondby will want the majority of the fee up front as they don't want to be in the same position malmo were with us owing them. Sell on % etc
Good point… we don’t now have the best rep as payers do we (I know there are ways for selling clubs to recover even if buying club don’t pay, but it’s a faff you’d avoid if you could).

We had signed AA by this time last year. The general consensus is that AS is about to join. Loans are dependent on other clubs as they make their moves and players become available. I suppose we could have signed andersen from Barnsley and ogbene from Rotherham if we stopped slow timing...
I think key to that one is!!
We wernt in for em.
Both would have signed for us if we wanted them
Not on our radar !!!!

My mates got a Prince Albert and he has to sit down to piss cause if not he pisses all over show. UTB

Season started earlier last year due to the world cup. Some games were even on the 31st of July

Only quote I've read from PH around the transfer window was him telling everyone he wanted a few in asap but he was aware that it could be a difficult window and a lot more difficult than last summer as we are the small fish in the pond now and in a lot of instances we will be waiting on others to do their business first. Seems it is playing out as PH expected.
We've been hearing that for the last three summers. Every other team signs players and gets them straight into the team. We sign them late on, blame the lack of a pre season and don't see them play until October.

We've been hearing that for the last three summers. Every other team signs players and gets them straight into the team. We sign them late on, blame the lack of a pre season and don't see them play until October.
Did Anel, Clark and Khadra not sign last July?

Back
Top Bottom