Player Suggestion Left Wing Backs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wouldn't it be funny if we fucked Burnley over twice

First by burdening them with Berge and being paid 12m to do so

Second by taking the LWB they had last season and desperately want to re-sign

Add that they've not been able to make Tella permanent, and that could be quite a sad window for them...
They wanted souza and are now in for origi
Come to think of it their transfer business has been strange

With all this talk of lwb being an issue and we knew Lowe probably wouldn't cut it as a regular we've signed what clearly looks like a development prospect in Larouci. I'm surprised we didn't see more of Harry Boyes in the friendlies. Point being if we're happy to take a delolpment punt surly better to be one of our own?
There was zero sense bringing in a development LWB , we needed an upgrade to displace Lowe

I want him nowhere near the pitch. Sold ideally. Injured if its the only way to keep him away. Especially if it forces the signing of an adequate LWB
So you actually want one of our players to be injured. Fuck me. You’re a “special” sort of person you, aren’t you.

So you actually want one of our players to be injured. Fuck me. You’re a “special” sort of person you, aren’t you.
But not quite special enough to get upset with absolutely ANYTHING posted on a football forum

They have served the club well in the past but there was little sense in giving contracts to injury-plagued fringe players like Osborn & Fleck - what has happened is no great surprise unfortunately - plenty on here were surprised by the decisions.

Newcastle have 3 pretty surplus experienced LWBs - Targett, Ritchie and Dunmett. Targett would be good

But I don't think we're best served with a PL loan here. Don't think Maatsen is realistic, Targett probably difficult

Luke Thomas been mentioned as an option, but I'd ask Southampton about Romain Perraud first. Neither of these would use the PL loan, so a spot would still be spare

But not quite special enough to get upset with absolutely ANYTHING posted on a football forum
Easy to hide online though🤔
Bet you wouldn't say it to his face and I imagine most of our club would be eqully appalled at your flippancy.
Hope no one ever wishes you any ill will you didn't deserve.
Sorry state of affairs fella forum or not.🙄

Easy to hide online though🤔
Bet you wouldn't say it to his face and I imagine most of our club would be eqully appalled at your flippancy.
Hope no one ever wishes you any ill will you didn't deserve.
Sorry state of affairs fella forum or not.🙄
Sheffield United ranks above Max Lowe on my priority list. I don't want him injured. I want him sold. But if an injury is the only way we bring in a LWB (and if we don't, we'll go down - in my view) I'll take it. Nothing bad, just a painless 6 week job will do it! I'm hardly saying I want him to come down with a broken neck or double testicle laceration... 😂

Sheffield United ranks above Max Lowe on my priority list. I don't want him injured. I want him sold. But if an injury is the only way we bring in a LWB (and if we don't, we'll go down - in my view) I'll take it. Nothing bad, just a painless 6 week job will do it! I'm hardly saying I want him to come down with a broken neck or double testicle laceration... 😂
A painless injury to spare us all from your posts on here for a while wouldn’t be such a bad thing. Thinking about it, I’m very surprised your wrist holds up to allow you to type.

It's there in text.Make your mind up.

I would love a really quality LWB as we all would but just hope this doesn't detract from other deals further up the pitch which we still need.

A painless injury to spare us all from your posts on here for a while wouldn’t be such a bad thing. I’m very surprised your wrist holds up to allow you to type.
Us all = you. Yes?

And is that some casual limp wrist related homophobia there, from you of all people? Just shocking 😔

Newcastle have 3 pretty surplus experienced LWBs - Targett, Ritchie and Dunmett. Targett would be good

But I don't think we're best served with a PL loan here. Don't think Maatsen is realistic, Targett probably difficult

Luke Thomas been mentioned as an option, but I'd ask Southampton about Romain Perraud first. Neither of these would use the PL loan, so a spot would still be spare
Any domestic loans count towards the two you're allowed, not just from other Premier League sides.

Us all = you. Yes?

And is that some casual limp wrist related homophobia there, from you of all people? Just shocking 😔
No homophobia there at all pal. It relates to masturbation. That’s equally open to all genders & orientations, no one is excluded. Although I guess some need to do it far more than others do. Maybe the sort of person who would wish injury on any of our players.

No homophobia there at all pal. It relates to masturbation. That’s equally open to all genders & orientations, no one is excluded. Although I guess some need to do it far more than others do. Maybe the sort of person who would wish injury on any of our players.
Oh, right. OK. You're merely being fatphobic. I really expected better from by far the best person on this forum, and, evidently, the top shagger too. Such a disappointment. I'm disappointed 😔

Oh, right. OK. You're merely being fatphobic. I really expected better from by far the best person on this forum, and, evidently, the top shagger too. Such a disappointment. I'm disappointed 😔
Where do you get “fatphobic” from? I have no idea or any interest whatsoever in what you look like and have no wish to find out.

I’ll spell it out to make it easier for you. I find it hard to imagine that someone who wishes others to be hurt has too many people in their life. That has nothing to do with their sexual orientation or what they might look like.

“Top shagger”? What the fuck are you on about now? I’ve been married to the current wife for 23 years.

Last edited:
It is an odd indictment of our recruitment that Lowe, who was widely acknowledged as the weakest of our starters last season was never really looked at being upgraded…

Larouci was brought in - presumably as back up / competition as starting looked a huge leaped based of the tape / the level he’d been playing at. Think we are seeing the growing pains atm

For me an upgrade was about the number 1 priority we had in the summer as Lowe has been here years and never really convinced.

We’re now a few days from the window closing and in a worse state than ever at the position.

We may have to sacrifice some attacking Flair to get someone in on loan.

Targett could be a good shout imo.

It is an odd indictment of our recruitment that Lowe, who was widely acknowledged as the weakest of our starters last season was never really looked at being upgraded…

Larouci was brought in - presumably as back up / competition as starting looked a huge leaped based of the tape / the level he’d been playing at. Think we are seeing the growing pains atm

For me an upgrade was about the number 1 priority we had in the summer as Lowe has been here years and never really convinced.

We’re now a few days from the window and in a worse state than ever at the position.

We may have to sacrifice some attacking Flair to get someone in on loan.

Targett could be a good shout imo.
Maybe there was an expectation that RND would return but it hasn’t worked out?

Does this open up the rumour for McNair ?? Use him to cover the back, use JLT as primary lwb ??

Maybe there was an expectation that RND would return but it hasn’t worked out?

Yeah - That’s the only reason I can see for not looking for an outright upgraded.

I would have said it was more of a priority that trusty at LCB tbh.

Hopefully RND will be back fit and firing but it’s a worry given the lack of any updates.

Lowe and Osborn are done for a while and I’m not sure I want to see laruci just thrown in - could destroy him and our season.

We really need 2 AMs / creators and one LB to finish out the squad and seems like something has to give with only 2 coming in. Maybe bogle has been working on his left foot while he’s been out??

Guess the only positive of the injuries is they have come before the window has shut so we can at least try and rectify the situation.

Luke Thomas isn't getting games for Leicester, think we could do a lot worse
Was thinking about him yesterday as his contract finishes in a year. Apparently Leicester ITKs are today saying he's going to Leeds on loan...

Where do you get “fatphobic” from? I have no idea or any interest whatsoever in what you look like and have no wish to find out.

I’ll spell it out to make it easier for you. I find it hard to imagine that someone who wishes others to be hurt has too many people in their life.
Unconvincing denial - I'm an openly obese blade. A member of the obese blades community. A 25 stoner. An oppressed minority. You should love me. You should speak for me and represent my interests. Again, I'm disappointed

Anyway, please don't ban me for this... 🙏

We should buy Ian Maatsen off Chelsea for £200m, with the first instalment being £1m this year, and an obligation for Chelsea to buy him back for £199m at the end of the season should we get relegated or not get relegated. £200m off their FFP and we will probably never have to worry about FFP for the rest of our existence!

Back
Top Bottom