Incoming? 4 players expected (pretty soon)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not Hamulic?
And I really hope not Steve Mounié.

Slimane is the young Turkish/Dane silky midfielder.
Traore is the flash McAtee replacement playing in Sweden.
Not sure who the LWB is, although I remember watch a highlight of one kid we weee linked with and he was absolutely rapid, maybe you meant him.

And Holgate is Holgate... but aren't all the indications that all 4 play abroad?
Faitout Mouassa I think

Kristoffer Lund.

I know Absolutely zero about him, I'm just trying to keep up with all the rumours and guesses on here.

I suggested him and one of our Swedish fans shot me down and said he was no where near good enough.

I suggested him and one of our Swedish fans shot me down and said he was no where near good enough.
Might not be.
Huuuuuge jump for any of them in that division.
But with Darren Smith hinting that there could be a double signing (and us apparently in the market for a LWB) Its not out of the question.

The accountant said he'd never heard of or seen the others play.

That rules out Doyle and Robinson.

It will be Traore and 3 foreigners.

Let's hope our scouting network have come up trumps on this. 4x foreign gems like Anel ??
What he said was "Darren says based of their chat he expects 4 players (LWB, LCB, MF and ST) to walk through the door pretty soon. He says they are players he hasn't heard of from leagues he doesn't follow - so presumably they from foreign leagues.
Doesn't rule out Doyle and A.N.Other signing later.

Like the look of Lund, has a trick, pace, shot, 2-footed....yes please!
He looks all left foot from the video I just watched but he looks decent for sure. There could be a double deal for someone else from Brondby for example, or whoever the LWB is could be the LCB from the same club, it's just impossible to know obviously.

Back
Top Bottom