Good or bad window?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Satisfied with incomings and outgoings?

• Dissatisfied with incomings?

Votes: 90 53.6%
  • Dissatisfied with outgoings?

Votes: 67 39.9%
  • Don’t think we’ve been told what business has been done yet?

Votes: 55 32.7%

• Total voters

Still an hour for paperwork?

EDIT: dial-up…

Hourihane and MWG good signings but window let down with no keeper, could have done with another for midfield too so thankful we got a few in but disappointed if that is all we get. No decent keeper could ruin the season even if the team starts playing as it should.
Try pressing F5 pal

Hourihane and MWG good signings but window let down with no keeper, could have done with another for midfield too so thankful we got a few in but disappointed if that is all we get. No decent keeper could ruin the season even if the team starts playing as it should.
Might be 1 hours grace apparently and SUFC have put a weird crackly video on their Twitter account at 11:01pm, what’s that all about?

Might be 1 hours grace apparently and SUFC have put a weird crackly video on their Twitter account at 11:01pm, what’s that all about?
Olsen deal was done well before the deadline and we were taking photos videos etc, there could be more. Why start a poll now??? Wait a few more hours!

As long as a deal sheet (like a sort of 1 pager) is completed and submitted before 11pm then the club have until 1am to complete the rest of the paperwork so there's still time for potentially.

As long as a deal sheet (like a sort of 1 pager) is completed and submitted before 11pm then the club have until 1am to complete the rest of the paperwork so there's still time for potentially.
It’s off, ain’t happening

Where's the positive option on the poll?

Happy with signings, all quality players who've performed at this level or above.

Points off for their loan status depending on where you stand, but just looking at this season, should we get a winger of two over the line it's a great window.

Don’t get me wrong there all decent signings but to not make one permanent signing or even one with a view to a permanent is pretty poor in my books

Clearly princey doesn’t fancy stumping up any cash even after selling rammers for £30 Mill

Even if we sign this callado that’s one winger when clearly he wanted wingers

Not good enough

I think Olsen and MGW are really good players at this level. But we still have a situation where the manager seemingly wants to play with a front three and we don't have any wingers. Even if we got Collado over the line, we probably still needed at least one other.

Ok window.

Good solid keeper.

I expect us to sign the 35 year old so the midfield looks a lot better with options there.

I do feel we lack cover at the back, depending on what system he plays. Bad injury to one of our CBs and we're relying on kids to be able to step up.

Big miss is the lack of wingers. Now we have Burke.

I don't think it's enough to get us up but we'll see. I'd hope if we're in the payoffs in January then we'll go for it.

Been an decent window all things considered . But The wingers thing is so frustrating

seemed like we’d have at least one in the bag based on today. But now we can’t really do much more than a 532 again. Albeit maybe with a proper option as a 10 in MGW. Don’t see how we’ve really solved many of the issues we had

On the plus side maybe it all give one of the youth a chance to step in

Very disappointed after being very excited by all the positive news earlier. Was it fact or spin? Time to dust the old we tried our best to get them over the line but……….

At least we managed to get the money in for Rammers. Exciting players might just have been smoke and mirrors. It’s going to be a hard season.

We appear to have ended up with a sticking plaster solution to major surgery. Hourihane and GW will improve our midfield but not enough to improved the strikers playing off them. We needed 2 wingers minimum.

Free agents int bargain bucket next

Back
Top Bottom