Passionate Anel...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Overthehills

Give Quiche A Chance....
Reaction score
Get your mind out of the gutter!!

I know, i know, quite the blockbuster?... but not what I am referring to here.

Watch Ahmedhodzic tonight for his beloved Bosnian national team and prepare to see the player that we initially signed, a player with passion and fire, who actually gives a toss. Then tell me that he still wants to be at BDTBL?....

His heads gone, he mentally left the club way before the last window.

Get your mind out of the gutter!!

I know, i know, quite the blockbuster?... but not what I am referring to here.

Watch Ahmedhodzic tonight for his beloved Bosnian national team and prepare to see the player that we initially signed, a player with passion and fire, who actually gives a toss. Then tell me that he still wants to be at BDTBL?....

His heads gone, he mentally left the club way before the last window.

To be fair we’ve absolutely ridiculed ourselves this season on a global stage as a club.

Feels remiss to criticise a player when as a club we’re absolutely dialled it in this season and hoist the white flag before the season began.

Reactions: SWB
To be fair we’ve absolutely ridiculed ourselves this season on a global stage as a club.

Feels remiss to criticise a player when as a club we’re absolutely dialled it in this season and hoist the white flag before the season began.
Nah mate; he’s the captain and he’s the first one to chuck the towel in. He’s a ringpiece.

Nah mate; he’s the captain and he’s the first one to chuck the towel in. He’s a ringpiece.

I wouldn’t have appointed him captain, but the reality is with the exception of Robinson and Baldock, he gives no less fucks than anyone else.

There’s has to become a point where if only 3-4 players give a toss any more that it’s an institutional rather than individual problem.

I wouldn’t have appointed him captain, but the reality is with the exception of Robinson and Baldock, he gives no less fucks than anyone else.

There’s has to become a point where if only 3-4 players give a toss any more that it’s an institutional rather than individual problem.
I’m not sure I’m giving a pass to a player not providing a base level of competence because circumstances are difficult. He’s not 18

hes already made his mind up that he doesnt want to be here imo hes way better than the performances hes been putting in he needs benching

Unfortunately I don't think many want to be at BDTBL. It's largely the manager's job to change their perception but I am guessing he's not too keen either. Regrettably he does have a track record. Fingers crossed it all comes together next season. UTB

Back
Top Bottom