Outgoing? Bogle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The £40m is the difference between last seasons money from the PL and what we'll get from this season.
No one knows how the expenditure part of the budget has been adjusted to cope with relegation, but the £40m is not necessarily a 'deficit'
Exactly this, if everyone has a 50% relegation wage reduction.

Not sure if I’ve mentioned this before, was told a few months ago by someone at the Jamaican FA he’s close to declaring himself available for Jamaica.

With all 3 host nations automatically qualifying for the World Cup in 2026 they’re targeting qualification for that tournament, and are looking at as many players from the U.K. who would qualify to play for the national team

Good luck to him if he does. I think we should be playing him over Baldock. We need someone to unlock the door in the final third and Baldock definitely isn't that man.

Good luck to him if he does. I think we should be playing him over Baldock. We need someone to unlock the door in the final third and Baldock definitely isn't that man.
It shouldn’t have to be full backs job to unlock a defence. Baldock is quick and can defend, the primary job of a fullback, not sure about Bogle.

Not sure if I’ve mentioned this before, was told a few months ago by someone at the Jamaican FA he’s close to declaring himself available for Jamaica.

With all 3 host nations automatically qualifying for the World Cup in 2026 they’re targeting qualification for that tournament, and are looking at as many players from the U.K. who would qualify to play for the national team
It makes sense for him with how well stocked England are for right backs in his age group.

Baldock did his defensive duties really well last night apart from his ill discipline but he managed to rein it in enough to not get set off
Bogle was all over the place when.he came on

Said this before and got shot down for it, but if Slav is going to play a front 3 then id give him a go on the right-hand side of that trio.

He's shown more desire to run at defences than anyone else has over the last 12 months and its been correctly highlighted that the suspect element of his game is his defending so to summarise we have an attack minded full-back who is good going forward but not so good at defending this poses the question why is he a defender then? this is not the caste system, positions are not given and therefore cannot be changed. See Gareth Bale for this exact instance

Said this before and got shot down for it, but if Slav is going to play a front 3 then id give him a go on the right-hand side of that trio.

He's shown more desire to run at defences than anyone else has over the last 12 months and its been correctly highlighted that the suspect element of his game is his defending so to summarise we have an attack minded full-back who is good going forward but not so good at defending this poses the question why is he a defender then? this is not the caste system, positions are not given and therefore cannot be changed. See Gareth Bale for this exact instance
Agree. This is the lineup I’d like us to go with potentially. I think McBurnie played on the left for Barnsley? Maybe get a loan for that LW spot though…

Attachments

• E4BE3F72-F081-424A-AB02-676769C102CE.jpeg
    E4BE3F72-F081-424A-AB02-676769C102CE.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 53
Agree. This is the lineup I’d like us to go with potentially. I think McBurnie played on the left for Barnsley? Maybe get a loan for that LW spot though…
not bad that apart from mcburnie your right we need a pacey wide attacker to come in if were to play this system and a creative midfielder to open things up

Reactions: RWE
He started as a winger and was converted to a wing back. Think we should convert him back he has to be better than that Burk Burke

Or Gareth Taylor.

Taking from his post-match interview he wants to play high-risk high reward football, id love that. id take 5-4 wins over 1-0 wins every day of the week.

Lets say we keep Ramsdale and Berge then I think we only need 4 incomings. 2 being Davies and Vieira the other 2 being wide Strikers/Wingers/Inside forwards. We currently only have Burke and Mousset who are suited for this role, Burke isn't good enough and Mousset isn't consistent enough, He did worry me by saying they're trying to convert Brewster into that wide player, IMO this is not the answer lets take Brewsters pre blades career, he made a name for being a potent finisher, we shouldn't be using a record signing as a stop gap/Square peg in a round hole.

With Sharp and Brewster we have that central role nailed down, lets recruit for those wide roles play how Slav wants us too, and also utilise Bogle in that role too.

Id be saying something like this, with Bogle as a wide right attacking option. Berge maybe a little too advanced here but I think hed be more comfortable in a free no10 role than he is sitting in

Screenshot 2021-08-15 at 16.38.59.png

Would love to see how Berge would get on as a ten, seems to have all the attributes for it. We need to see his influence higher up the pitch.

Reactions: RWE
Would love to see how Berge would get on as a ten, seems to have all the attributes for it. We need to see his influence higher up the pitch.

I'm not sure Berge has the ingredients for 10. He doesn't play incisive little passes, or take it on the turn. He also operates quite poorly in tight areas. He's better with an open field in front of him, driving with the ball.

I’d be more than happy with this, McBurnie on the left like he played at Swansea.
Is that where he played? I just think SJ will want more pace and drive from whoever is in that role, more than McBurnie can offer

I'm not sure Berge has the ingredients for 10. He doesn't play incisive little passes, or take it on the turn. He also operates quite poorly in tight areas. He's better with an open field in front of him, driving with the ball.

Its a fair point

Id be saying something like this, with Bogle as a wide right attacking option. Berge maybe a little too advanced here but I think hed be more comfortable in a free no10 role than he is sitting in

View attachment 118888
I would even consider Bash instead of Baldock as the RB, in our promotion year he was brilliant going forward, never forget that goal against leeds. Plus he has the hight advantage.

Taking from his post-match interview he wants to play high-risk high reward football, id love that. id take 5-4 wins over 1-0 wins every day of the week.

Lets say we keep Ramsdale and Berge then I think we only need 4 incomings. 2 being Davies and Vieira the other 2 being wide Strikers/Wingers/Inside forwards. We currently only have Burke and Mousset who are suited for this role, Burke isn't good enough and Mousset isn't consistent enough, He did worry me by saying they're trying to convert Brewster into that wide player, IMO this is not the answer lets take Brewsters pre blades career, he made a name for being a potent finisher, we shouldn't be using a record signing as a stop gap/Square peg in a round hole.

With Sharp and Brewster we have that central role nailed down, lets recruit for those wide roles play how Slav wants us too, and also utilise Bogle in that role too.
yes would agree brewster has to be the one up top with billy as his back up a left sided pacey striker is what we need for this system and maybe if rammy is sold it might give us the leeway to bring somebody in for this spot mcburnie isnt the answer imo

Playing a back 4 I would choose Baldock over Bogle all day long, playing a back 5 is where Bogle would come in to his own as wing back.

Back
Top Bottom