Pajtim Kasami

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade58

Once a Blade, always a daft ****
Reaction score

Played in the premier league in the past, could be worth looking at as some cover especially if we can't get Davies to sign.

Will be his agent touting him. Nowhere near Prem quality anymore.
Didn't we get linked with him weeks ago before it went quiet, now suddenly were supposedly after him again based on the word of one article, genuine interest or just journalists throwing in names to add more detail about us being after Tom Davies.

Made a career out of that one amazing volley for Fulham almost 10 year ago, was garbage at Forest about 5 year ago. Another one who’s on the way down, no thanks

I remember this being robbed for GOTM by a tap in for Jack Wilshire, the most overrated player/goal combination in Premier League history.

Depends on what he wants in wages really. I'm not fussed one way or another but if he's on a free and not asking for lumps of cash then why not

Eckehhh needs to say get thi bleeding haircut ya hippie, tharll get paid sixpence and if that dunt like it tha can fook off

Made a career out of that one amazing volley for Fulham almost 10 year ago, was garbage at Forest about 5 year ago. Another one who’s on the way down, no thanks
One of the best Prem goals of all time! Can't remember him apart from that mind you.

Hoping someone had shitty phone reception and misheard Kasami when in actual fact Nanasi lol 🙏

Given we done business with Malmo before, do you know if we've'ecer looked/enquired into Nanasi Rocket Man Rifleman ?

I can see there being something in this rumour - even if it is to smoke out forest on a deal for O'Brien. If we are going to try and get Doyle and Archer in I can see the coffers being really empty but the team still needing a gap filled. He's got experience, he's a left footed centre midfielder, and he's free. Whether he's good enough I'm less sure.

I remember this being robbed for GOTM by a tap in for Jack Wilshire, the most overrated player/goal combination in Premier League history.
Wash yer mouth out, that goal makes me ejaculate.

No thanks, plus Gary Sinclairs got problems with all these new names, made a right horlicks of reading out half times scores on saturday too!

Hoping someone had shitty phone reception and misheard Kasami when in actual fact Nanasi lol 🙏

Given we done business with Malmo before, do you know if we've'ecer looked/enquired into Nanasi Rocket Man Rifleman ?
Not heard the name mentioned but you'd expect any player in French Ligue 2 + Scandanavian leagues to be on our radar with his stats. Nanasi might fall too much into punt territory which we are trying not to do with the last signings. Shame as he looks class.

This type of signing could be an anchor for the club to drag for years. If he comes in, is no good and dint put effort in if we get religated he will be a reyt burden ont wage bill and taking a shirt. Bit like Brewster but for different reasons.

Absolute no from me.

Back
Top Bottom