Danny Ward

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Berkshire Blade

Reaction score

Re Arblaster, I thought CW said he wants OA in and around the first team hence recalling him? If that’s true, then I don’t see the point in recalling him from L1 only to send him back to L1?

Re Arblaster, I thought CW said he wants OA in and around the first team hence recalling him? If that’s true, then I don’t see the point in recalling him from L1 only to send him back to L1?
Doesn’t stop Derby asking the question though.

Clever by Wilder this, he will make Wes look like Buffon 😂 No way are we after him, he's shocking, daft rumour.

He was great when he was on loan at Huddersfield, but he's been poor for Leicester after waiting several years for the 1st choice spot. They've dropped him for the new 1st choice and loaned out Iversen.

We've already loaned one duffer from Leicester, let's not sign another.

There are better keepers out there, let's focus on them..

Iversen would have been a much better choice but he's just gone out on loan. Iversen was brought in by Leicester because Ward was making so many mistakes last season. As far as errors go he's worse than Wes. Unfortunately we looked at Ward when CW was here last time but that was on the back of his performances for Uddersfield. His career has nose dived since then. Knills Welsh connection and the chance to replace Thomas with Ward may be influencing thinking but he's not the option we need. In any event Leicester are now down to 3 fit goalkeepers with Iversen going so hopefully they will resist the approach.

Breaking a turd of a story after he supposedly kept BBD under his hat until it was public knowledge, this has to be smoke.

Agreed, Ward was good in Huddersfield's promotion season. But been terrible everytime I've seen him at club level in recent times and Leicester had to dump him.

Wait, Nixon?! FFS...

Good god no, may as well stick with Wes if that’s the best we can do

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

he was dreadful, leicester got rid of kasper Schmeichel & promoted there no2. then 9 months later they got relegated. id rather have wes than waste money on him. as he is as useless people claim wes to be

Unless Thomas goes back, this won’t work.

Can’t really get excited about this one.

He might be better than Davies perhaps but he’s another Welsh keeper, like Davies, who can’t get in someone’s first team.

I’d rather Schmeichel than his long term back up.

I really can't see any benefit in this whatsoever, a worse keeper than Wes and probably about on a par with Davies....what's the fucking point?

Smacks of Wilder reverting to type....signing dog shit out of favour Championship players who he thinks may have "a point to prove"....absolute bollocks.

Shows how bad Wes must be thought of if this goes ahead, 3rd choice at a championship club🙄
Get Tom Heaton in if it's just a loan we're after

This would be an awful signing. He’s proved he’s not PL
standard.

Back
Top Bottom