Outgoing? Bogle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

might be true but don't know why a spanish publication would be the first to come out with it

He is good going forward but has not hit a clue where to stand when Tracking and marking a player and cannot tackle.
subsequently if we get offered anything over £12 plus 20% of any profit on subsequent sale I would say thAnk you very much. Ideally delay until January to enable us to bring Sereki back

Good plan indeed! I like Bogle (going forward) but I'm not sure how to accommodate him in a 4.3.3 which Slav seems to favour. Baldock is a better defender. Perhaps he works in a 3.5.2 or even as a wide midfielder in a 4.4.2 or in a 4.1.4.1. Just interested as to where and in which system would you start him Captain? I do like him!

Now we've sent Femi off to Beerschot, surely the asking price we would put on Bogle would be at least double. Can't really afford to sell him unless an absolutely rediculous offer came in.

Hopefully there’s still people around at the club who remember the walker deal. Get everything upfront every last penny and if at all possible just don’t deal with the poison dwarf.

Agree with you. Levy is as tight as a ducks arse. I suppose as you'd expect, he wants top dollar for his players but yet expects to pay next to nowt for his signings. Someone needs to explain to him that it works both ways

Might not have been Levy, but didn't they also pull Walker back early from his loan back to us due to some sort of fall out?

Agree with you. Levy is as tight as a ducks arse. I suppose as you'd expect, he wants top dollar for his players but yet expects to pay next to nowt for his signings. Someone needs to explain to him that it works both ways

Might not have been Levy, but didn't they also pull Walker back early from his loan back to us due to some sort of fall out?
Pulled walker back early and then fought tooth and nail to screw us out of as much of the sell on as possible when he moved to Man City and that definitely was levy. The man is a nob of the highest caliber.

cant sell bogle if seriki has gone to beerschot surely unless we can bring him back straight away in any case bogle has to be worth 12m plus

Bogle is one of VERY few creative players in our team. We must keep him at all costs.

I agree he looks good going forward and keeping him would be better, but the old saying, every player has a price is true and for me Bogle is no different.

As long as we have Levy's pants down then I can live with Bogle leaving. What we must not do is let him go on the cheap and the signs are good with this board that this won't happen. Also, if there is little money in the transfer pot and it means we then don't need to sell either Rammers or Berge due to Bogle leaving then I'm ok with it

I agree he looks good going forward and keeping him would be better, but the old saying, every player has a price is true and for me Bogle is no different.

As long as we have Levy's pants down then I can live with Bogle leaving. What we must not do is let him go on the cheap and the signs are good with this board that this won't happen. Also, if there is little money in the transfer pot and it means we then don't need to sell either Rammers or Berge due to Bogle leaving then I'm ok with it

All fair points - I don’t want to lose any.

however, if one has to go for me it would be Rammers - he had an excellent second half to the season but we would get a fair whack for him and be able to replace him with a top level championship keeper with money to spare to add more creativity outfield.

SJ knows what he’s doing though so let’s leave it to him.

UTB my mate.

We badly need his flair and attacking threat, It would be stupid to sell him, especially with Seriki going out on loan too.

Hopefully just idle paper talk.

Levy does what he does because as well as being a total twat of a man, he is doing the deals (with SUFC) from a position of power.

If Spurs really do want Bogle then Levy can low ball us and put in a low bid safe in the knowledge that we suddenly have an unsettled player on our hands who wants to move to the bright lights of London and probably triple or quadruple his wages overnight.

Like most Blades fans, I have no issue at all with Utd selling any player, provided we get top dollar when we do. For a young English lad like Bogle who is under contract with us for a while yet, I'd be asking for nearer £20m with add ons from Spurs if they firm up their interest. West Ham paid £18m up front with another £7m in performance payments for Jarrod Bowen from Hull in Jan 2020 - granted a forward/winger but still a player (English) who had never played in the PL like Bogle has.

Time to stop having our bellies tickled and play hard ball when we sell any of our players. Luckily I think we do now, under the current ownership.

Levy has £120m to play with when Kane leaves

If Levy is serious about Bogle then it's payback time.
Just paid 47m for a centre half who hasn't set foot in the Premier League yet. He might prove to be shit.

At least Bogle has played there and held his own.

Not saying he's worth 47m by the way, but he's not worth 6m or 8m if that other lad weighs in at 47m.

Back
Top Bottom