Gone Elsewhere Joël Piroe (If Only)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Available for as little as £8m. Would be a great partner for Archer IMO.

If Leeds are offering 15 million then we have no chance. Suspect if Archer is confirmed. Future ins will be loans

Seriously Stephen.

There is a swap deal to be done here !!

You know it makes sense 😃.

UTB

£12m.

I don't think it's a bad price if they can afford it. He'll get them important goals which could contribute to a promotion.

If we're getting Archer then I'm pleased we've avoided it as I'm not convinced Piroe is PL.

The only deal I'd have considered for Piroe would've been if we could have swapped for McBurnie, a player in the final year of his deal.
Gets an asset on our books of a similar level and mitigates the loss of losing someone on a free.

£12m.

I don't think it's a bad price if they can afford it. He'll get them important goals which could contribute to a promotion.

If we're getting Archer then I'm pleased we've avoided it as I'm not convinced Piroe is PL.

The only deal I'd have considered for Piroe would've been if we could have swapped for McBurnie, a player in the final year of his deal.
Gets an asset on our books of a similar level and mitigates the loss of losing someone on a free.
Good business from Swansea imo. Piroe might even score a few for Leeds as he does take his chances, but as an all round player I agree that he’s not Premier League standard and just not the type of forward we needed. Fingers crossed Archer is signed and sealed.

He'll get 20 at that level.
He did it last season and the season before. It's a really good Championship signing.

Now it looks like Gnoto and Siniestri are staying he'll get that amount easy.

Luxury player as long as got a good midfield supplying.

Still don't think his overall game is good enough for the Prem tho.

Back
Top Bottom