Yer can shuv the playoffs where the sun don't shine !

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

beightonblade

On yer bike !
Reaction score
Well Blades its good neight from me and good neight from our gert.....I'm not as big a Blade as I thought, so fook it France calls ....auvoir and gud luck.

Don't bother coming over here its not stopped raining for 3 bleedin weeks

At the risk of being accused of a miserable old git, I'm with you BB, not off to France, but not going to football either, look forward to league 1. Next season.

Irony is we'll probably win and no fucker will be there

Bloody hell, you all act like this is the worst thing that has ever happened to us. It's not and by a long long way. Let me know when you have found your balls

Bloody hell, you all act like this is the worst thing that has ever happened to us. It's not and by a long long way. Let me know when you have found your balls

Or perhaps we just can't be bothered with 2/3 friendly games.

For me, we've endured a long season, I don't like the Play Off's,I made no plans for the Play Offs, and so I'm not going to change them now. Season ended at 5pm Saturday. It was automatic or nothing.

Sadly we didn't make automatic, that means that there is a very slim chance of sneaking in through the Play Offs.

Perhaps we will do it, but I've had enough football for the season, so i'll be following from my armchair.

And thats before I even look at the costs

Wake me up in August and tell me what division we're in.

After the Wolves and Burnley non events I vowed never to attend another play off final and I see no reason to break that promise. The season ended one Friday afternoon in Welsh courtroom, the rest is like watching a train de-railment in slow motion , nothing we can do now apart from wait for the wreckage to come to a rest.

Or perhaps we just can't be bothered with 2/3 friendly games.

For me, we've endured a long season, I don't like the Play Off's,I made no plans for the Play Offs, and so I'm not going to change them now. Season ended at 5pm Saturday. It was automatic or nothing.

Sadly we didn't make automatic, that means that there is a very slim chance of sneaking in through the Play Offs.

Perhaps we will do it, but I've had enough football for the season, so i'll be following from my armchair.

And thats before I even look at the costs

Wake me up in August and tell me what division we're in.
still be league one swiss, get ready for all the piss taking

did you actually go to the 3 play off finals ? or did i imangine that we attended and did not see them score a goal in 3 games. lets face facts, an inefficient strike force,no back up going up against 3 teams who are more than well equipped of bullying us out of 2/3 games.dont think its a case of having no balls its called FACT

did you actually go to the 3 play off finals ? or did i imangine that we attended and did not see them score a goal in 3 games. lets face facts, an inefficient strike force,no back up going up against 3 teams who are more than well equipped of bullying us out of 2/3 games.dont think its a case of having no balls its called FACT

We didn't perform when things were much more in our favour. You could argue that things looking in our favour have had no influence on the result - so just maybe this is our year? :)

UTB

Yep, been to all 3 thanks, however I am not sure how not scoring in those games means we won't if we get there thist time. Do I think we can win it, probably not. Will I give up, no!

Back
Top Bottom