Blades 11 (Boro supporter) humble pie!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hello Blades fans.

Just to say that I really did believe that my Boro could overtake you lot for second place at a recent point being so close and our form.

We imploded in the second half against Huddersfield which I thought we’d go on to win 3-0 or 3-1 as we have been doing most games but collapsed under pressure. “probably because we thought the game was won after bossing the 1st half 1-0 up should of been 3“

Also I thought your team would at best get a draw away at Norwich on who are on the fringe of the playoffs being at home & with your up and down form recently.

You have to give credit where it is due and this league is so so hard to get out of you only need to ask a Forest or Leeds fan that had tried for decades.

So congratulations with your well earned promotion, I know it’s not done yet but Boro and Luton fans are now concentrating on making the playoffs. Good luck next season. P.s. I’ve enjoyed the banter with most of you.. apart from the bellend who was emphasising he sat on the top table! 😂🤣
1680554475839.png

You have 123 posts and less than 60 reactions.

Scarebus has 4,500 posts and IN EXCESS* of 13,000 reactions.

If he breaks 15,000 reactions before 5,000 posts he receives a custom made S24SU enamel pin badge and Cerficate.

Take a breath, reflect and learn to be humble.

(*capitals added for emphasis)

No way it's over
Not yet

Truth be told, I would put a small fortune down on Wigan to do us on Friday, it would be the most typical Sheffield United thing ever.

I've had several pints and the intricacies of forum postery are currently lost on me.

So to be on the safe side, I'll request that you suck my balls and tongue my arsehole.
Are you talking to anyone in particular, or is this just a hit and hope post?

Hello Blades fans.

Just to say that I really did believe that my Boro could overtake you lot for second place at a recent point being so close and our form.

We imploded in the second half against Huddersfield which I thought we’d go on to win 3-0 or 3-1 as we have been doing most games but collapsed under pressure. “probably because we thought the game was won after bossing the 1st half 1-0 up should of been 3“

Also I thought your team would at best get a draw away at Norwich on who are on the fringe of the playoffs being at home & with your up and down form recently.

You have to give credit where it is due and this league is so so hard to get out of you only need to ask a Forest or Leeds fan that had tried for decades.

So congratulations with your well earned promotion, I know it’s not done yet but Boro and Luton fans are now concentrating on making the playoffs. Good luck next season. P.s. I’ve enjoyed the banter with most of you.. apart from the bellend who was emphasising he sat on the top table! 😂🤣
Far stranger things have happened than Middlesbrough finishing 2nd, with plenty of points to play for still.

I too will be rooting for my beloved "Boro", in Carrick we trust and.... Oh, hang on, the blade in my username isn't a sad lie to try and trick people on a football forum.

We ain't there yet.
We are in a good position but still need to pick up enough points or you / Luton will catch.

Ithink one of you will max get 85 PTS but realistically probably more like 83 pts.

We still need to get about 4 wins min and we are probably up.

No mate still hopefully but am now being realistic
Go on pork talk mate you would confuse the fuck out of them, especially if you went on and slagged us off
Then screen shot their answer's 🤣🤣😅🤣

Its never over until the fat lady sings, and we have had more than a few fat lady's appearing at the 11th hour at the Lane.

I keep changing my mind but I'm thinking 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses should see us over the finish line.

Agree, 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats would put us on 87 points.
Which will surely be enough.

We have much better goal difference than Luton, so the only way Luton can reach 88 points is if they win all their remaining 7 matches.
After the Easter fixtures we could be so near to promotion.

If he breaks 15,000 reactions before 5,000 posts he receives a custom made S24SU enamel pin badge and Cerficate.

Word.

Top table numbers.

All well and good this OP, but do you honestly think that, if Boro do overhaul us, he won't be back on here gloating again?

Hello Blades fans.

ypu were never really a threat but thanks for keeping us on our toes
It's a lot more pressure being the chasee rather than the chaser as shown everytime you got within 3 points you bottled it which doesn't augur well for the high pressure games of the play offs

Good luck in them by the way perhaps you can go and troll Luton and Blackburn fans now instead of making a tit of yourself on out forum

Hello Blades fans.

Nothing won yet & plenty of points still to play for . Until the overweight woman bursts into song I’ll keep my feet firmly on the ground ⚔️

Wtf is a cerficate ?

Nothing won yet & plenty of points still to play for . Until the overweight woman bursts into song I’ll keep my feet firmly on the ground ⚔️

Overweight ❌
Woman ❌

How dare you define what a normal weight to be is.

And how dare you define someone's pronoun without them providing it to you first.

The woke police are coming for you

Shakes fist angrily

😭🤣

Hello Blades fans.

A dignified response.

But can we revisit after Mondays games. Easter weekend have always been pivotal.

Us Blades know that all too well.

What will be will be. One thing for sure the Championship is very competitive.

It's nearly as hard as league 1 which fuck off Alan's team is in.

Back
Top Bottom