Blades 11 (Boro supporter) humble pie!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blades11

Reaction score
Hello Blades fans.

Just to say that I really did believe that my Boro could overtake you lot for second place at a recent point being so close and our form.

We imploded in the second half against Huddersfield which I thought we’d go on to win 3-0 or 3-1 as we have been doing most games but collapsed under pressure. “probably because we thought the game was won after bossing the 1st half 1-0 up should of been 3“

Also I thought your team would at best get a draw away at Norwich on who are on the fringe of the playoffs being at home & with your up and down form recently.

You have to give credit where it is due and this league is so so hard to get out of you only need to ask a Forest or Leeds fan that had tried for decades.

So congratulations with your well earned promotion, I know it’s not done yet but Boro and Luton fans are now concentrating on making the playoffs. Good luck next season. P.s. I’ve enjoyed the banter with most of you.. apart from the bellend who was emphasising he sat on the top table! 😂🤣

Hello Blades fans.

Just to say that I really did believe that my Boro could overtake you lot for second place at a recent point being so close and our form.

We imploded in the second half against Huddersfield which I thought we’d go on to win 3-0 or 3-1 as we have been doing most games but collapsed under pressure. “probably because we thought the game was won after bossing the 1st half 1-0 up should of been 3“

Also I thought your team would at best get a draw away at Norwich on who are on the fringe of the playoffs being at home & with your up and down form recently.

You have to give credit where it is due and this league is so so hard to get out of you only need to ask a Forest or Leeds fan that had tried for decades.

So congratulations with your well earned promotion, I know it’s not done yet but Boro and Luton fans are now concentrating on making the playoffs. Good luck next season. P.s. I’ve enjoyed the banter with most of you.. apart from the bellend who was emphasising he sat on the top table! 😂🤣
Credit to you too for a dignified post.

apart from the bellend who was emphasising he sat on the top table! 😂🤣

Im not saying I have anything to do with you coming in here and eating humble pie, Boro bottling it and blades hitting form again.

I'm not saying I pinned your posts up somewhere our players could see them.

I'm definitely not saying I had a quiet word with my old mate Carrick, and lathered up my even older mate Neil Warnock.

It's a bit of a coincidence isn't it.

But then again, you'll never know.

Hello Blades fans.

Blades11 #rattled

Hello Blades fans.

Fair play, you gave us a fright, but we are not in the promised land of VAR, bent refs and diving cheats yet!

Hello Blades fans.

A good mate of mine lives in Norwich. Over the years I’ve really grown to dislike Norwich, and funnily enough he does too despite being a Wigan fan and not having much of a rivalry with them. The last time I went to see him we decided to coincide it with a home Norwich game so we could go in the away end. I had no idea that day, as I wildly celebrated Boro’s winner that made it 1-2, that I’d go on to be hoping you lost more than any other team 😂. If you’re anything like me you’re probably thinking/hoping that by posting this you’re tempting fate in a way that helps your lot out but for me it’s a long way from being over yet.

Good post, but as a Blades fan, until the fat lady is belting the tune out, I am not taking anything for granted.

1game at a time.
Your promoted almost, 6 points clear with a game in hand (Wigan at home! Which would make it 9) unless you do a Boro-Huddersfield result then 7 left to play, I did say it’s almost a done deal mate. Know doubts under Carrick and Chubs on lightning form we still have an outside chance but remote as it is. We are still optimistic no doubts but also are realistic mate 👍

Boro and Luton have 7 games left

And I reckon either needs to win 6 of their last 7 to stand a half decent chance of pipping us.

We have 8 games left, 5 at home and 3 away. I reckon 5 wins for us will clinch it., maybe even 4 wins might be enough.
I keep changing my mind but I'm thinking 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses should see us over the finish line.

Can you delete this post and repost it on Tuesday when hopefully it's far more likely to be correct

Im not saying I have anything to do with you coming in here and eating humble pie, Boro bottling it and blades hitting form again.

I'm definitely not saying I had a quiet word with my old mate Carrick, and lathered up my even older mate Neil Warnock.

Righto 😂🤣😂

As the saying goes…”if you come at the King, you better not miss”.

Your promoted almost, 6 points clear with a game in hand (Wigan at home! Which would make it 9) unless you do a Boro-Huddersfield result then 7 left to play, I did say it’s almost a done deal mate. Know doubts under Carrick and Chubs on lightning form we still have an outside chance but remote as it is. We are still optimistic no doubts but also are realistic mate 👍
Your away form continues to haunt you (3 pts out of possible 9 in last 3 away games)

3 of your 7 games remaining are away and I would imagine you will drop at least 3 more points from them

Coincide with us who have the most away wins out of all 4 top leagues in England.

Your away form continues to haunt you (3 pts out of possible 9 in last 3 away games)

3 of your 7 games remaining are away and I would imagine you will drop at least 3 more points from them

Coincide with us who have the most away wins out of all 4 top leagues in England.
That’s why I’ve put up this post congratulating your team on a almost promotion mate

I think it will come down to the Burnley game for both teams Boro lose its game over for them but a Boro win will fill them with confidence that they can win all their remaining games. We beat Burnley Game over get the bus to Koso’s car wash for a Full valet. But we lose everyone’s poo pipe is gonna be in bits

think the fact luton and boro have to play each other is a big plus for us i expect that game to be a draw so think both luton and boro would have to win 5 out of their last 6 to overtake us thats a big ask unless of course we implode which knowing us were well capable of

Back
Top Bottom