Wilder by the looks of it

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jimmy23

Reaction score
So the stories are we lose v Arsenal and taxi for Hecky, which brings back the Chris Wilder who promoted us twice in three seasons and built an 11 to finish 9th in the top tier of English football. Some say yes, but from what I’ve seen a large chunk of blades don’t want him back. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion but what has shocked me is the disrespect towards CW. You’ve got to remember what he achieved before that horrendous 20/21 campaign and let’s be honest blades, we wouldn’t be where we are right now if it wasn’t for CW/AK and all the rest of his back room staff. If Wilder comes in which I’m sure he will, best of luck and I’m backing him all the way. 2 wins from safety, we need a rocket up these players arses because Wilder loves this club. And let’s be honest, if he keeps us up from this position, he’ll definitely go down as one of our best servants of the club (if he isn’t already)

Good luck Hecky, but from the speculation I feel your times up very soon. Thanks for everything. And if Wilder comes in, let’s get behind him starting from Wolves next Sat

UTB

If we lose to Arsenal, what a load of bollocks because if true he should have gone before the international break. Most sides lose to Arsenal at their place and its pretty much a given we will lose .

Re Wilder and your 'disrespect' comment, the main reason a lot of Blades don't want him back is he walked out on us with apparently enough money in his pocket to build a new academy.

So the stories are we lose v Arsenal and taxi for Hecky, which brings back the Chris Wilder who promoted us twice in three seasons and built an 11 to finish 9th in the top tier of English football. Some say yes, but from what I’ve seen a large chunk of blades don’t want him back. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion but what has shocked me is the disrespect towards CW. You’ve got to remember what he achieved before that horrendous 20/21 campaign and let’s be honest blades, we wouldn’t be where we are right now if it wasn’t for CW/AK and all the rest of his back room staff. If Wilder comes in which I’m sure he will, best of luck and I’m backing him all the way. 2 wins from safety, we need a rocket up these players arses because Wilder loves this club. And let’s be honest, if he keeps us up from this position, he’ll definitely go down as one of our best servants of the club (if he isn’t already)

Good luck Hecky, but from the speculation I feel your times up very soon. Thanks for everything. And if Wilder comes in, let’s get behind him starting from Wolves next Sat

UTB
Loved the club that much that he walked out of the back door after making the balance sheet 4 million pound lighter.

UTB
And when he fails, which door will he leave through? *Hint The fucking cowards £4 million door. Shocked my arse!"
Wilder loves this club"
Wilder loved money first, club second.

Can't wait. No disrespect to Hecky, he's done an awesome job and been dealt a bad hand. Not entirely his fault and he can go with his head held high. He's not quite cut out for this league.

Its Wilder, I'll be buzzing and hoping he can recapture the almost flawless time he had here.

Loved the club that much that he walked out of the back door after making the balance sheet 4 million pound lighter.
I would personally give #Warnock the job until July 1st ... not a second longer. We need to get someone who can pull a rabbit out of a hat ... what he did at Rotherham and what he did for Cardiff (and TBF he wasn't bad for us).
My own personal aim is to get to 13 points now, love Hecky - but its no good for his health losing and losing and losing, a well deserved pay off, a refresh and a bounce back... Wilder - why? A legend of a manager, a close second to Harry Bassett - but Middlesborough, Watford, not getting the Burnley job .... mmmm I canna see him making a difference except blaming Hecky ............ #Warnock and this gives us 6 months to work on the next boss
Have a great weekend and hopefully a Brewster hat trick tomorrow will see me send an apology. Its not impossible lol

What happens if we don’t lose??
He’s a goner, maybe not straight after the game who knows, but seems the decision has been made regardless of the result. Bit like Jokanovic, he changed formation got a draw and a win and was sacked, so even though we seemed to have picked up the decision had already been made and he was sacked regardless of the results, seems the same fate awaits Hecky.

Can't wait. No disrespect to Hecky, he's done an awesome job and been dealt a bad hand. Not entirely his fault and he can go with his head held high. He's not quite cut out for this league.

Its Wilder, I'll be buzzing and hoping he can recapture the almost flawless time he had here.
What like last time we were bottom of the league in the Premier? He did well initially but we were always going to come back up from league one(see Ipswich, Pigs etc etc). He then did brilliantly to get us into the PL but no better than Hecky did rescuing us from the mess of Slav and getting us up.

He then got considerably more backing in the PL than Hecky has (100m v selling our 2 best players). I don't know what the answer is but if Hecky goes going back to our 'ex girlfriend' I'm afraid will be destined to failure. Not only tjst it will split the fan base at a time we really don't want that.

So it’s about tactics and passion then is it ? Otherwise what the fuck is going to change unless Wilder possesses a magic wand and crude oil is discovered directly below Joe Shaws statue . Get fucking real

Needs to be God and bring players magically back to fitness. Good luck to any manager that has to come in and have half a squad injured.

UTB
He can fuck off.Disrepected us as a club and fanbase.
A fucking mardy arse who blamed everyone but himself when it went pear shaped.
He was looked upon by board members as a Sunday league manager out of his depth in the Premier league.
He might well bring fresh energy in the short term but the big picture will be ignored,just like last time and we'll be right back where we started.
Utterly pointless move ASSUMING, theres any truth beyond the rhetoric.
It's also disrespectful to Hecky,McAll and Lester and demonstrates the instant gratification unrealistically expected in football and beyond,all media driven controversy to suit their own selfish and greedy agenda.
Wilder should stick to filling his pockets further on football punditry where he can damage our club no further.

What like last time we were bottom of the league in the Premier? He did well initially but we were always going to come back up from league one(see Ipswich, Pigs etc etc). He then did brilliantly to get us into the PL but no better than Hecky did rescuing us from the mess of Slav and getting us up.

He then got considerably more backing in the PL than Hecky has (100m v selling our 2 best players). I don't know what the answer is but if Hecky goes going back to our 'ex girlfriend' I'm afraid will be destined to failure. Not only tjst it will split the fan base at a time we really don't want that.
We did amazing in the prem under wilder. Everyone seems to forget how high we were flying and then COVID hit and lockdown, we lost the crowd backing and eventually got on a bad run.

Both managers have had decent backing, Wilder we paid more in fees but we never paid a competitive wages so we never really got our number 1 targets.

Hecky had 2 best players sold but all reinvested and you could argue that Harmer and Vini are excellent replacements.

I think Hecky is great I just think we should be doing better than we are. Even with all the injuries. And with our current position in the league and financially, Wilder is a great option.

He can fuck off.Disrepected us as a club and fanbase.
A fucking mardy arse who blamed everyone but himself when it went pear shaped.
He was looked upon by board members as a Sunday league manager out of his depth in the Premier league.
He might well bring fresh energy in the short term but the big picture will be ignored,just like last time and we'll be right back where we started.
Utterly pointless move ASSUMING, theres any truth beyond the rhetoric.
It's also disrespectful to Hecky,McAll and Lester and demonstrates the instant gratification unrealistically expected in football and beyond,all media driven controversy to suit their own selfish and greedy agenda.
Wilder should stick to filling his pockets further on football punditry where he can damage our club no further.

It would take a lot of making up from Wilder for me to start liking him again. I really hated the way he left and the way he just threw the players under the bus.

It annoyed me most because I thought before he left he was still the right man to get us back up. I thought he was a strong enough character to write off the COVID season as a blip and go again.

If Wilder came in we'd still go down. I can almost 100% guarantee it.

However, we might, just might, actually enjoy watching a game of football again. And I'd quite like that. In fact I'd say it's very important from a personal point of view, because I'm becoming detached from my hobby. I have chosen not to go tomorrow, for the first time in any Premier League season since 1994. Something needs to happen to give me the buzz back, and I'm not alone in feeling that way.

Most worrying bit of that is "Sources state that a long-term deal will be put in place for the English coach, with some indicating that a three-year contract is on the table."

No, no, no... not after the way he left. It should be a 1 year deal with us having the option to extend. He needs to prove he actually still has the x-factor because he didn't really impress at Boro or Watford.

It would take a lot of making up from Wilder for me to start liking him again. I really hated the way he left and the way he just threw the players under the bus.

It annoyed me most because I thought before he left he was still the right man to get us back up. I thought he was a strong enough character to write off the COVID season as a blip and go again.
Everyone gets found out in the end.He thought He was Sheffield United seemingly.I was very disappointed in the end because of the nature of his exit.

We're down, It's as simple as that. Sacking Hecky now and hiring Wilder will not change that. However, I know for certain if Wilder is in charge next season in the Championship. We will be fighting for those top two spots for sure and playing attacking football. I couldn't say the same for Hecky.

IF PH goes Wilder is still going to be stuck with the same playing staff. The same players populating the treatment rooms. We'll still be fucked. But at least we'll have some Pashun.....

I want us to succeed but I fail to see what bringing CW back in will do, other than inject some tenacity and fighting spirit and I don't think that is enough to be less shit than 3 (maybe 2 if Everton are guilty) other teams.

Back
Top Bottom