Blades 11 (Boro supporter) humble pie!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hello Blades fans.

Just to say that I really did believe that my Boro could overtake you lot for second place at a recent point being so close and our form.

We imploded in the second half against Huddersfield which I thought we’d go on to win 3-0 or 3-1 as we have been doing most games but collapsed under pressure. “probably because we thought the game was won after bossing the 1st half 1-0 up should of been 3“

Also I thought your team would at best get a draw away at Norwich on who are on the fringe of the playoffs being at home & with your up and down form recently.

You have to give credit where it is due and this league is so so hard to get out of you only need to ask a Forest or Leeds fan that had tried for decades.

So congratulations with your well earned promotion, I know it’s not done yet but Boro and Luton fans are now concentrating on making the playoffs. Good luck next season. P.s. I’ve enjoyed the banter with most of you.. apart from the bellend who was emphasising he sat on the top table! 😂🤣
A bellend on this forum ? Surely not !!

4 points from next 2 games
4 more wins
And after Monday we’ll go back to still having a game in hand
Like I’ve been saying all season
Dem Blades are going up
( unfortunately I’ve being saying so are Dum Pigs 🐷)

You have 123 posts and less than 60 reactions.

Scarebus has 4,500 posts and IN EXCESS* of 13,000 reactions.

If he breaks 15,000 reactions before 5,000 posts he receives a custom made S24SU enamel pin badge and Cerficate.

Take a breath, reflect and learn to be humble.

(*capitals added for emphasis)
In fairness, 10,000 of those likes were for that one video of Vanessa Felz in the shower, the other 3,000 were angry faces on his other posts.

fact is Boro are very good at home

but their win at the Lane was 1 of just 5 away wins
when put under pressure away they panic and huddersfield showed they adopt a swiss cheese defence

blades are far better at holding it together away as 11 away wins the best in england has shown

fact is Boro are very good at home

but their win at the Lane was 1 of just 5 away wins
when put under pressure away they panic and huddersfield showed they adopt a swiss cheese defence

blades are far better at holding it together away as 11 away wins the best in england has shown

Why do you do stuff like this?

Middlesbrough have won 9 away games. United have won 11.

Arsenal also have 11 away wins... in 6 games less than United.

A dignified response.

But can we revisit after Mondays games. Easter weekend have always been pivotal.

Us Blades know that all too well.

What will be will be. One thing for sure the Championship is very competitive.

It's nearly as hard as league 1 which fuck off Alan's team is in.
Alan,fuck off

I
Boro and Luton have 7 games left

And I reckon either needs to win 6 of their last 7 to stand a half decent chance of pipping us.

We have 8 games left, 5 at home and 3 away. I reckon 5 wins for us will clinch it., maybe even 4 wins might be enough.
If Luton or Boro average 2.2 points a game 100+ points a season form), that would be 5 wins from 7 and get them to 82. I really think that's the most they can be realistically expected to get.

That means United need only 10 points. 3 wins and a draw from 8 games with 5 at home against teams no higher than 9th.

Obviously, United have a history of monumental collapses, but it would be going some to fuck this one up.

carrick took over at game 13 and there was an 11 point gap
we win our game in hand the gap will be 9 . so boros made up 2 points in 25 games

If we lose at home to Wigan on Friday and Boro or Luton win, we're just 3 points ahead of 3rd with six to play. Definitely not over.
yes but if we win friday thats 9 points with a game in hand if we win and boro and luton both lose were as good as up imo very important friday coming up

yes but if we win friday thats 9 points with a game in hand if we win and boro and luton both lose were as good as up imo very important friday coming up
If you think being nine points above our rivals who still have 18 points to play for is 'as good as up' you're more of an optimist than me. We'd still need two more wins at least to be certain.

Overweight ❌
Woman ❌

How dare you define what a normal weight to be is.

And how dare you define someone's pronoun without them providing it to you first.

The woke police are coming for you

Shakes fist angrily

😭🤣
Amended to Large boned & them 😄

Hello Blades fans.

Just to say that I really did believe that my Boro could overtake you lot for second place at a recent point being so close and our form.

We imploded in the second half against Huddersfield which I thought we’d go on to win 3-0 or 3-1 as we have been doing most games but collapsed under pressure. “probably because we thought the game was won after bossing the 1st half 1-0 up should of been 3“

Also I thought your team would at best get a draw away at Norwich on who are on the fringe of the playoffs being at home & with your up and down form recently.

You have to give credit where it is due and this league is so so hard to get out of you only need to ask a Forest or Leeds fan that had tried for decades.

So congratulations with your well earned promotion, I know it’s not done yet but Boro and Luton fans are now concentrating on making the playoffs. Good luck next season. P.s. I’ve enjoyed the banter with most of you.. apart from the bellend who was emphasising he sat on the top table! 😂🤣
Remember though from here on in it ain’t Leeds & Forest it’s Weeds and Scabs

Hello Blades fans.

Careful fellow Blades. This is how Troy fell!

Er it’s no way over, 21 points for you guys to play for, we’re only 6 in front, add in Luton now, it’s gonna go to the last 3 games.

Luton still have to play 3rd, 5th and 6th. Middlesbrough have to play 1st, joint 3rd and Norwich.

With a win on Friday, 7 games remain. A 9 point lead means three of those remaining seven are write offs. Boro and Luton’s season becomes a 4 game season. They have to win them all.

Back
Top Bottom