Luton town and options

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

VictoryBlade

BobbyJ
Reaction score
I was happy when Luton came up because I thought that's one team we'll not have to worry about (even though the took points off us last season) But Luton have one thing (that we used to have, but no longer do) its called balls and a will to get a result no matter what. Indeed, they play to their strengths. They may not be the best in the world but i actually believe they will stay up because they battle and battle and never give up, just like we used to do! It may be for only one season but you know what good luck to em! If they do stay up it will be there best season ever since they fell down the leagues and who can take that away from them. The issue then moves on to what do Sheffield United do, I cant believe for one minute the Prince isn't concerned but something needs to happen. Although what I'm nor sure. There will still be funds to pay off Hecky, (he wont be on a big deal) who in my humble opinion has run his course. After we lose at Arsenal where do we go? No really, where? Played 10 games, 1 point from 30 no wins and more importantly no wins at home, you honestly cant make it up. This squad (whats left of it) needs a rocket. And injuries ...............well who knows.

I'll tell you one thing, if its a fight you want (even though his record in the Prem is poor) I would bring back Warnock till the end of the season. He would love it and ruffle a few feathers and his ego would be good for us at a time when we are struggling. Do you remember when he walking into Houlier when we played Liverpool and got them wound up........tbh, I loved it! Remember one phrase he uses 'You've gotta die for 3 points' any of the team think that at the moment.....no thought not? This season is already an embarrassment, 0-8 at home, at home to Newcastle, please just think about that for 1 or 2 seconds, but there are people that think Hecky is not the problem..................................................I beg to differ.

Back
Top Bottom