What’s big Slav up to?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You'll want him sacked if we ain't 10 points clear by Christmas.

I’m not sure Slav has much to answer for but hopes for what is the biggest season for the club in many years are quickly fading. We’ve played one game against a bunch of amateurs, not strengthened a single position and work with the players on the training ground appears to have been at a minimum due to the COVID outbreak. The club are usually constantly posting training ground pics and haven’t done so for a good while now.

And all this with the first game a week on Saturday.

I’m not sure Slav has much to answer for but hopes for what is the biggest season for the club in many years are quickly fading. We’ve played one game against a bunch of amateurs, not strengthened a single position and work with the players on the training ground appears to have been at a minimum due to the COVID outbreak. The club are usually constantly posting training ground pics and haven’t done so for a good while now.

Still not seeing how any of this is Slavs/the clubs fault?

....because they are playing behind closed doors away from Sheffield?

Back
Top Bottom