What’s big Slav up to?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“Yes man” is such a meaningless phrase generally used by idiots who lack the intelligence or understanding to actually put into words what it is they have an issue with.
Used by prize plums everywhere.
Nob jockey is also a meaningless phrase generally used by morons that get beat of their wife on a daily basis and are absolutely clueless what’s going on in the world

Nob jockey is also a meaningless phrase generally used by morons that get beat of their wife on a daily basis and are absolutely clueless what’s going on in the world
Very good effort but F_B definitely pissed higher up the toilet wall than you did.

Reminds me very much of Howard Kendall, in that he has taken the same group of players and within a very short period of time they seem more organised and confident.
I know it was only Doncaster but feel confident that as Yazz would say :——-

Reminds me very much of Howard Kendall, in that he has taken the same group of players and within a very short period of time they seem more organised and confident.
I know it was only Doncaster but feel confident that as Yazz would say :——-
From memory I thought Kendall brought in the likes of Vonk, Patterson, White & Cowans very quickly after joining us.

You are jumping in very early with a slur like "Yes man"

I think the board do not intend to spend any money on players and probably told Slav this before he took the post, so he can hardly kick up a stink about something he has already accepted.

My worry is that we do not even have the money for stage payments on Rammers and Berge, as this is the only reason I can think of why we might even consider selling Rammers for £25m

You are jumping in very early with a slur like "Yes man"

I think the board do not intend to spend any money on players and probably told Slav this before he took the post, so he can hardly kick up a stink about something he has already accepted.

My worry is that we do not even have the money for stage payments on Rammers and Berge, as this is the only reason I can think of why we might even consider selling Rammers for £25m

My theory of what the board told SJ;

"We can sell some big hitters and you can have some of the proceeds for signings, or, we can keep the squad for 1 season and you can have 2/3 loans"

Back
Top Bottom