What’s big Slav up to?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So the season is fast approaching and all we’re hearing is players being linked with moves here there and everywhere. I’m being to think big slav is a yes man being told what to do anyone’s else think the same?
couldn’t of put it better myself M8 !! Fuckin Prince is penny pinching again u can just tell all gna end in tears 😩😩

I’m not sure Slav has much to answer for but hopes for what is the biggest season for the club in many years are quickly fading. We’ve played one game against a bunch of amateurs, not strengthened a single position and work with the players on the training ground appears to have been at a minimum due to the COVID outbreak. The club are usually constantly posting training ground pics and haven’t done so for a good while now.

And all this with the first game a week on Saturday.
This is the biggest season since last year, you know, when we were in the PL.

I've said it before I think Slavs a bit of a poker player, keeps his powder dry, probably binned them video sessions and clamped down on social media and press releases, keep the opposition guessing to as near to kick off as possible.
It's going to be a lot different from the CW era, we must respect that and be patient....only time will tell.....

So the season is fast approaching and all we’re hearing is players being linked with moves here there and everywhere. I’m being to think big slav is a yes man being told what to do anyone’s else think the same?
He has been in charge 27 days. I dont think the players were back straight away either. So he has had what, 3 weeks with the players. Surely he is assessing what we have got, deciding what is needed, perhaps deciding who needs to be moved on. Its not FM where you just bin players off you dont like immediately and go straight to "transfer market". And as for he yes man comment? What??!?!

He's not a yes man on the basis of how he spoke out at Fulham about transfers. However the current lack of transfer activity isn't great, because we'd all want them in earlier to bed players in etc. However remember when we signed Norwood two weeks into the season and swapped him for Evans. That effectively sealed promotion in my view. The good news is that we've already got a really good starting eleven even without any signings. The problems come if we get injuries or late sales of players. I'm convinced we'll be signing 4 players over the next few weeks, albeit on loan and we're sadly at the mercy of the big clubs here as I've said before and many others no doubt.

Haha he's been in the job just over 3 weeks.

Sander, Ramsdale and Fleck are only just joining up with the squad.

He wants to assess the squad first too and not only that in Sander and Ramsdale they are two potential outgoings for big monies. If either or both leave this effects his transfer kitty you'd assume. If they stay you keep two very good players at this level.

I think we may see one max two signings before the season starts, with the rest coming after. This could be accelerated if anyone leaves of course.
Loans may be a different proposition though, they may happen regardless of the above.

Chill out mate. Aug 31st is when the window closes. We only need a couple in to compete at this level.
We are the laughing stock of the division as per m8 and it’s all cos of bog roll Prince again! Setting on forrin managers 🙃🙃 we should just have English managers m9

“questions may be raised” gives a clue.
You quoted my reply to a different person to make sense of your own nonsense. It was at this point I realised this very short interaction could progress no further.

If that South American wonderkid ain’t announced on Saturday they’ll be a few raised eyebrows on the family stand

Its always expected that a new manager or even an existing manager will sign a raft of new and exciting players or freshen things up...

However, we have been relegated and perhaps its not so much about who we sign, but who we don't lose to the Prem vultures...

It also might be a case that we can't buy until we sell, which would be a very sensible approach given the way that the world is and the reduced revenues from TV...

I've said it before I think Slavs a bit of a poker player, keeps his powder dry, probably binned them video sessions and clamped down on social media and press releases, keep the opposition guessing to as near to kick off as possible.
It's going to be a lot different from the CW era, we must respect that and be patient....only time will tell.....

I hang the other way... I imagine big Slav doesn't give two cahoots what the social media time is doing, we heard more from Slav in one training BTS video than we ever did in all of CW's reign.

It's so quiet because F all is going on. Worrying times. Season could be over before its even started

“Yes man” is such a meaningless phrase generally used by idiots who lack the intelligence or understanding to actually put into words what it is they have an issue with.
Used by prize plums everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom