How long is it

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

look at it the other way
we offer all our top 10 players 3 year contracts on double or treble what they were on in dec 22

then middlesboro dont fold like they did and we miss out on promotion
we are saddled with millions in wages on championship income

or pay like Ndiaye berge anel 80k a week , and the rest of the squad goes sod that , i do my bit wheres my money

its not so easy to balance is it
Not ever suggesting we offer top 10 those kind of contracts.
Illy yes, possibly 3/4 others on less than that.Would save at least our key personnel.
In the scenario you suggest, we then would have to sell Illy, but at a much higher price than we got for him this week.

Not ever suggesting we offer top 10 those kind of contracts.
Illy yes, possibly 3/4 others on less than that.Would save at least our key personnel.
In the scenario you suggest, we then would have to sell Illy, but at a much higher price than we got for him this week.
read my second scenario , massively increase our top 3 and you unsettle the side
why is illiman on 100k a week and im on 15 would kill the team ethic

read my second scenario , massively increase our top 3 and you unsettle the side
why is illiman on 100k a week and im on 15 would kill the team ethic
Illy was on 4k, last year.Didn’t seem to effect his performances.
Also, think the players know, how much Illy was worth to them and the team by being here, and I’m not sure they would have begrudged him a big pay rise, if it meant he‘d stay and increase their chances of being in the ``prem for another season.Just look at their comments after his Twitter announcement.Anyways, think `I’d much rather have a pissed off Max Lowe, than a want away Illy.
It’s called protecting your key assets, which we clearly didn’t do that.We ended up having to sell a critical asset on the cheap, and that’s poor management whichever way you look at it.
I know you’re a Prince supporter, but the fact remains now, that he wants out.A committed Prince who was determined to be here for the next 5 or 10 years, and establish the `Blades in the Prem, may have been a very good thing for us.But he just doesn’t want to be here, and is more interested in selling us to the highest bidder, if he can find one.This has been the case for a while now and is beginning to show, with issues in terms of, key players contracts being allowed to drift into the last year, the club infrastructure, and for example the monument to torpidity that is the club hotel.
As I said the sooner he moves on and hopefully someone else comes in with the wherewith-all, in terms of money, and commitment, the better for all concerned.
Up the Blades.

Back
Top Bottom