Roy's View From... View From Watford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Saturday night after a win starts here.

“Overall not too disappointed about today as it was always going to be one of the tougher fixtures this season, we created chances again and were on top until Louzas sub.”
No they were never on top at best it was even 1st half. 2nd half we were better made the better chances and more of them overall 1-0 was about right.

Their comedy turn at the end about the pigeons is rather atrocious.

Fucking love our pigeons me, I hope they stick around for a long time to come. I'll even pay the groundsman to scatter chips from Man Friday's on the pitch pre-match.

Then we gain their trust and utilise the feathery little fuckers against the opposing team to quite literally shit on the bastards below.

Thank you Roy.
I always look forward to the pre and post match comments from opposing fans, and Deadbeats analysis is essential too, but today, I don't really give a S**t about Watford, I would rather hear what unstopable Middlesborough fans are saying.

Had to laugh at this exchange in the comments on the BBC match Report Kudos to the Watford fan putting the 🐷 down

D

Comment posted by Dial House Dermot, today at 18:23Dial House Dermot​

18:23
Very lucky win today by virtue of an own goal.
If only the blades could be as consistent as Wednesday and go 20, yes 20, matches unbeaten.
Another sell out next Saturday at S6.

• E

Reply posted by elmet, today at 18:42elmet​

18:42
    to Dial House Dermot
elmet replied:
As a Watford fan, I thought United just about merited their win in a tight game. I had actually forgotten that there was a second team in Sheffield and thought Rotherham were United's rivals. But good that you are still going and perhaps if your lot can get relegated another level or two perhaps you can even celebrate going 30 games unbeaten. There's something to look forward to.

I didn’t think they were that bad, just toothless.

They had some nice footballers but they were a bunch of diving twats.

2 CB’s were crap, the 44 should have been sent off.

Had to laugh at the pigeons...we noticed a group of them on the pitch and said it's probably better watching them than this borefest of a game.

Pigeon watch .

I didn’t think they were that bad, just toothless.

They had some nice footballers but they were a bunch of diving twats.

2 CB’s were crap, the 44 should have been sent off.
I liked the look of their no 4 thought he was excellent for them, no idea who he was but its not often I notice opposition players.

Back
Top Bottom