Roy's View From... View From Brighton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Well, they can ALL fuck off, every single one of them.

Not read, but assuming “something something Crystal Palace”?

Not read, but assuming “something something Crystal Palace”?

That was genuinely the most annoyed I got today. Same with the cup game. Singing about Palace like it's a legitimate rivalry

I like Brighton with what they have done but Christ, as a club they are a notch up from Hashtag United

Can't argue with any of their views, we are shite and I cant see where the next point will come from, may as well have stuck with Hecky. We have looked slightly better recently but that was the new manager bounce, same old shit from Wilder I bet he's looking to see if the back door is unlocked.

Admire your resilience mate but sorry it was enough having to watch it in the ground without having to read them gloating at us. Oh and by the way two things you tools, of course your town is blue there’s only one team and your rivalry with Palace isn’t a fucking derby. Goodnight

I don’t know how you find any kind of enthusiasm to research the comments,week in, week out, especially in these times. You and Deadbat deserve a knighthood. Thank god I’m away for a couple of weeks so I don’t have to witness this awful season for a while.

Thx pal , painful read but can’t really argue with most of the comments

Didn’t think you bother it shows dedication

One day our day will come

Thanks Roy

Hard to disagree with most of that.

The sane ones amongst our fans accepted the inevitable in August. What has become unacceptable is the level of performance and lack of effort that our limited squad are producing week in week out.

Hecky was sacked because performances dropped, Wilder has improved us overall and gave us a bit more steel for a few games but we’ve had some spankings under him as well. The change seems a bit pointless really.

Looking forward Bladespod this week if you can muster the enthusiasm. Beans and yourself must be scratching your heads at some other angle to approach the next pod that isn’t just “we were shit again”. Maybe do half an hour on the relative merits of McEveley, Holgate, Jordan Stewart, Nyron Nosworthy and Charlie Goode.

the Brighton fans have surprised me. because theyve got very cocky for a team that didnt have a stadium 14 yrs ago & owe their success to ripping off todd boelhy. & its as if they think they are Top 6 team.

they dont think these times will end as a i was saying to 1 of them. you will drop its just when because everyone does. as Wigan Birmingham Stoke Swansea Burnley Southampton Everton & Leicester have all been in european football in recent history & all bar 1 have subquently been relegated to the championship

Thanks Roy. Almost all fair comments, although could have done without the chavvy reference. I like Brighton, the city, it's a great place. I honestly don't mind the football club. We should be doing what they are. Instead we're utter shite in every respect.

Back
Top Bottom