Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Arsenal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Surprising talking like that when your not the best team in the league, only the third. Someone has been supplying 'deludomol', mi thinks.
Forecast has to be a 'gooner' victory, otherwise some red faces 'darn london way' to match their red shirts.
Thank you Roy. 😎

“Yep we need to give this lot a good pumping..."

Could be the biggest pumping since Julian Clary fisted Norman Lamont round the back of Hampstead Heath that time.
Made me smile that, your imagination, eh. Any to spare fort team, they could do wi it.

Does anyone really give a toss on the thoughts of some pre adolescent troll in Singapore or Malawi who's time would be better spent chasing his dinner around the chicken coop.
Can’t speak for Malawi but there is Nando’s in Singapore 😉

I'm calling it now, we'll score twice and have both chalked off with some shitty var decision
+ they will get a pen, and we will be down to 10men again it's fucking stuck on!!

I love that there are Arsenal fans still thinking about Christian Nade after all this time! I was at that match and I couldn't have told you who scored our winner, all I remember about it is Jags heroics in net

I would say that 90% are overseas 'fans' 🤔
Agreed I'm saying non of those comments have been made by anyone who will be present at the game tonight. The "modern day premier league supporter" ...support a team that's doing well, chat shit on the internet, watch a lot of you tube videos, play fifa more than you should, claim that watching on tv (when you are winning) is better than being at the game, have to check your phone on a friday night in the pub when asked who "you" are playing the next day. I Cant wait to leave being a member of this exclusive bullshit carry on next season and get away from these utter wankstains.

Norf Landon fir ever fuck right off ya cockney cunts ( most live in St Albans / Watford area ) . Honestly seen these wankers taking top spot when it comes to entitled pricks . Put manure Citeh rent boys to shame these lot . Walking up to Highbury tube first time under Wilder taking 1- 1 draw listening to them fuck me . They didn’t even know where fucking Sheffield was 😔 seriously if you see any of the them pricks from Arsenal Fan Tv chin the fuckers and I’ll buy you a pint next home game .
Cunts

Back
Top Bottom