Roy's View From... View From Brighton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I never thought I'd say this, but can I really be arsed to go to the next home game, on a Monday night, against Arsenal.😱😱

Best Comment “he’s just a poor Neil Warnock”

Wilder just accept you’re ruining the club you support and return to being an ordinary paying fan.

Cheers Roy can’t argue with that or all the views from can u send to the players and manager and especially the scouts and recruitment

I don't care what manager we had this year, our season was over before it started with the chaos over transfers in the close season. Deep down most of us knew we weren't good enough and only hope was three teams were worse than us. The reality is that we are in need of a total restart with the squad but has our owner and Board got the desire or means to do it? We have effectively been treading water since the Prince said he was wanting to sell and, as far as we know, we have only had two major offers, both from crooks. not promising!

“As individuals and as a club they are about to sink back to obscurity"

This from a fan of a club that was playing in a Leisure centre 20 years ago. Once their rich owner has had enough they'll be back to obscurity.
And boot licking their way to.mass financial handouts from.fans of all clubs, get rid of nasty Archer and Bellotti. You shower of Southern middle class tosspot wankers.

I wonder who they used to support

View attachment 179502
but as i saying the fans that have no idea what the withdean is think there on the level of liverpool & arsenal. history will always repeat itsself if leicester can go from a champion league quarter final to relegation in 5 yrs. then brighton need to watch themselves because a reality check will be coming soon. maybe next yr. when i expect de zerbi to go if not Liverpool. maybe barcelona. there many big clubs with openings in the summer

Back
Top Bottom