Roy's View From... View From Villa

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

One sane Villa fan in those comments. The rest can get to fuck - how fucking top-table-ish they’ve become!! Wankers. Can’t wait for their inevitable slide and I hope we’ve kickstarted it.

One sane Villa fan in those comments. The rest can get to fuck - how fucking top-table-ish they’ve become!! Wankers. Can’t wait for their inevitable slide and I hope we’ve kickstarted it.
Hi Stegosaurus here,

Nah, Villa will finish Top Four. They have an excellent side.

I think we will soon be getting all the “we had an off day “ comments that became weekly reading the last time we had Wilder ! Thought we defended fantastic on the whole , the g ad me plan nearly worked a treat bringing on the men to open them up , great point overall !
Definitely handball by Baldock but who cares !
He’s one of our own ….
Merry Christmas Roy and everyone else !
As ever UTB !

Salty weird accented fuckers. Go take a running fuck at a rolling doughnut.

Cheers Roy and merry Christmas ya filthy animal

Glad to see we play teams now that have their worst performance of the season. No credit to the opposition, us, but how bad they played. Me thinks it is more down to the team they played and how we are hard to break down. Kudos to CW and staff, we might pull off another beat the drop miracle. When will fans start chanting to Wilder, "are you Bassett in disguise?"
Yes, it’s very noticeable how teams have gone from having their best performance to their worst performance with the Hecky / Wilder switch.

Thank you and Happy Christmas Roygbiv

Was quite enjoying them ruffling the feathers of the top 4 until the pre and post match views… now they can just get to fuck.

From my arm chair I didn’t even think VAR was that bad.

Ramsey clearly had hold of Wes so that was a foul.

The one I was most nervous about was the furious handball as his arm did look to move towards the ball

They could also think themselves lucky that they kept 11 men on the field as their lad did look to swing a petulant arm out at Robbo. If he’d made a meal of it and rolled around on the floor he could well have walked.

“Heist in broad daylight. “ At a night match? With a lightshow? What a thick twat.

“awful ref – struggled to break down 11 men behind the ball. “ It wasn't the ref's job to break down 11 men, it was Villa's. What a badly constructed post, presumably by a thick twat.

its not like on here , we criticise our short coming with zeal
villa fan examples on here blame the opposition for any failings, or the ref

they are blindly blinkered and becoming over entitled
something we couldnt do if we had to

you only have to read the pre match to see they are further ahead in thought than reality

“Is Wilder still unleashing his tactical genius in overlapping centre backs or did he give up on that? Whatever he’s got, I trust Emery to be six moves ahead.”

“Early goal and we cruise this just like all the other home games we’ve won very convincingly in 2023. Sheffield will be harder to break down with Wilder back but they are very very limited going forward,

Feels a solid 2-0 to me, maybe more. “

“Have to stay humble and work hard to make sure that we get 2/3 goals early and then see the game out.”

“No worries here . I know we tend to bottle things sometimes but can only see a Villa win even if it’s by hook or crook.”

so just 2 or 3 up then relax and have a sing song, simples

hence all the whingeing when it went tits up
still calling us sheffield these Birningham B fans

That collection is even worse than that which comes from Manchester City - and I never believed that could even be possible.

But despite their ludicrous whining which can basically be summed up as "CHEAT!!!!!", Emery himself seemed happy enough with the result
0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom