Roy's View From... View From Luton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

"Bought us down to the their level" 😂

The fucking nerve of some of these pricks. They should look where they have been in recent years. Yes they are doing well at the moment but they are massively over achieving and are hardly a good footballing side.

So, stick it where the sun doesn't shine you scuzzy southern twats.

Sounds like what teams were saying about us once upon a time. “Massively overachieving”

Seem a fair fanbase as a collective Luton. However the salty ones near the end need to remember where they’ve come from, despite us been crap most games this season, they’re having season of their life’s and will probably be a one hit wonder.

Sounds like what teams were saying about us once upon a time. “Massively overachieving”

When you consider the budget we had and the standard of players we could attract, we absolutely were overachieving the last time we came up. No shame in that, but it's also not a licence to become arrogant, which a small number of them appear to have become already. I stress "small number" as on the whole they seem a decent fanbase.

We are both top end Championship teams, but they are punching above where as we simply aren't.

Let's not get carried away, they had 75% possession today.
I didn’t see the statistics during the game, but I reckon that % ended much higher than it was when we were 2-1 up and particularly when it went to 3-1. In other words, we were protecting a lead and did it brilliantly. Plus we scored 3 times as many goals as they did and infinitely more from open play. I’m happy to enjoy a win, or get carried away if you prefer.

I thought some of them might have commented on RND.. very poor from them booing him off.. the only time I’d boo someone off injured would be Gareth Ainsworth

I only saw one comment about him that just said he looked devastated. I suppose it's not the first thing they'd be thinking of straight after losing to a bunch of jabrones like us

I only saw one comment about him that just said he looked devastated. I suppose it's not the first thing they'd be thinking of straight after losing to a bunch of jabrones like us

A Luton fan posted on The Guardian about this, he agreed it was poor form booing Norrington-Davis and that it stemmed from him sacking off his loan to Luton and going to Stoke instead.

I thought some of them might have commented on RND.. very poor from them booing him off.. the only time I’d boo someone off injured would be Gareth Ainsworth
I missed this. Who was booing and why were they booing? Did well there didn't he?

I missed this. Who was booing and why were they booing? Did well there didn't he?

Apparently it was due to a loan spell thing, we had him at Luton and he waa recalled and sent to Stoke instead and made some comment about Stoke being a bigger club more in-line with his ambitions or somesuch.

”Is that the first time this season the Sheff Utd fans have stayed until the final whistle?" - quite funny but still ... c**t

Cheers Roy, I enjoyed reading that for once😁, and started thinking, Luton fans aren't that bad, then you get to the stupid suvern cunts section, and I'm glad we smashed em!!
Hopefully we can kick on now!!🤞

2 Championship teams playing a Championship game, same as Boxing Day. This time, United won the big moments.

We might be shit, but 23% of all our goals this season have come against Luton. They're also shit and we'll see them again next year.

2 Championship teams playing a Championship game, same as Boxing Day. This time, United won the big moments.

We might be shit, but 23% of all our goals this season have come against Luton. They're also shit and we'll see them again next year.
🥱🥱🥱

No, let's.

We scored 3 goals to their 1, we had 2 other good chances and Wes made one save all game. Their possession counted for absolutely nothing, it was as comfortable a win as we could ever have hoped for.
Hopium. He made 4 saves for one.

I'm happy too but let's be real, everyone thought they'd finish bottom and they've dominated possession against us. Feet on the ground, look at why and improve it.

No, let's.

We scored 3 goals to their 1, we had 2 other good chances and Wes made one save all game. Their possession counted for absolutely nothing, it was as comfortable a win as we could ever have hoped for.
Yes lets! The BBC say it’s the first time in over 30 years we’ve scored 3 goals away from home in the premier league. 84 fucking games! (3-3 v Southampton).

Back
Top Bottom