Roy's View From... View From Villa

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

"But one prick through a vape at one of our fans and I think he didn’t get thrown out. Hope they have a good look at who did that because that could have hurt someone. “

Deadly them flying vapes.

Wider set out to get a result, and it worked. It wasn’t pretty but it worked.

Villa are a decent side. Well managed and well funded. Wilder tactics brought them back down to earth. Villa are bristling with quality, but tactically naive.

The comments about us throwing ourselves to the floor are ridiculous.

Norwood had the temerity to tackle Luiz first half (albeit after a Monty-esque first touch) and Luiz was crying like a little baby.

Robinson is caught in the head and he just gets on with it.

Cheers Panchero!

Glad to see we play teams now that have their worst performance of the season. No credit to the opposition, us, but how bad they played. Me thinks it is more down to the team they played and how we are hard to break down. Kudos to CW and staff, we might pull off another beat the drop miracle. When will fans start chanting to Wilder, "are you Bassett in disguise?"

Thanks Roy.

'Sheffield United are a stupid, stupid club...;

This would have been my reaction about another club when I was about 8 years old.

A night match against the Blades 1-0 down Emery must have had memories of losing a critical game when he was at Arsenal

Disappointed we couldn't hang on to the 3 points. Still hope Villa win the title.

Back
Top Bottom