Roy's View From... View From Luton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cheers Panchero!

Cheers Roy , for the most honest comments .. yes Wilder & Knilly had had there homework & sat us deeper & got us doing back to basic defending & playing on the counter after the disaster of the high line last week .
They’re honest in most of the comments in that it’s the tactic they’ve used under Edwards .. then you get the odd bell end that has forgotten who they are & where they’ve come from

It is obvious that you weren't at the match yesterday. Luton lacked penetrative possession
I watched the game, not sure what being at the match has to do with it.

If we're giving teams 75% possession in this league we'll get, and have got, absolutely slaughtered.

If we're giving teams 75% possession in this league we'll get, and have got, absolutely slaughtered.

But it was the plan to give them it and counter, and it worked perfectly?

Do you defend the team when we have close to parity on possession and lose?

But it was the plan to give them it and counter, and it worked perfectly?

Do you defend the team when we have close to parity on possession and lose?
Was it? The Heckingbottom tactics are still happening?

If it was penetrative possession, yes. Most of their possession yesterday were meaningless. I was at the match and I had a better view of players running into empty spaces to receive a pass and most of them were from our team. If I was watching a match at home I wouldn't argue with someone who is knowledgeable about football and was at the game. Luton kept going into blind alleys when in possession.

If it was penetrative possession, yes. Most of their possession yesterday were meaningless. I was at the match and I had a better view of players running into empty spaces to receive a pass and most of them were from our team. If I was watching a match at home I wouldn't argue with someone who is knowledgeable about football and was at the game. Luton kept going into blind alleys when in possession.
But I had a better view then you? What a weird comment.

Anyway, it doesn't matter if they didn't make anything of their possession, another 18 teams probably will against us.

Did a Hecky team win 3-1?! Or ever look as comfortable as we did giving up the possession?

Or score this many goals?

Ask Luton, they will tell you their possession counted for fuck all, because we did a job on them.
In one game. Can you read ok?

The gall of these lot. Jesus Christ hope they come back down with us as that's one team we won't need to worry about next season when Edwards gets snapped up by a non pub team

Great view from, thanks Roy, thank god you didn't do one last week I'd have slit my wrists.
Good and somewhat unexpected result imo. Psychologically fantastic for us and terrible for them is my view. I hope we've popped their bubble. They have had such a fortunate rub of the green. I don't wish them too much harm, but I want us to finish above them. I think we could now. Don't see them getting many points between now and the end of March. We can haul them back maybe. Finish above them and Burnley, then who knows? Florist won't be far away with just 7 or 8 games to go.
I can still dream, but if they come down with us, it was still good result for next year's psychology.

You had a better view of the game on tv? That's rubbish
TV is a much better view with replays and stuff than at one end of the ground miles away from one of the goals ... its not half of good and id much rather be at the game but you can't argue its a better view of the game that's just ridiculous

The only better 'live view' than tv is of you're really high up so you can see where the space is developing

TV is a much better view with replays and stuff than at one end of the ground miles away from one of the goals ... its not half of good and id much rather be at the game but you can't argue its a better view of the game that's just ridiculous

The only better 'live view' than tv is of you're really high up so you can see where the space is developing

The cameras follow the ball.

You get no appreciation of off the ball work, players making runs and tracking back.

I watched it on TV too, but wouldn't pretend to have a full appreciation of the game. I also agree Silent Blade , they may have had 75% possession, but much of it wasn't remotely threatening.

The cameras follow the ball.

You get no appreciation of off the ball work, players making runs and tracking back.

I watched it on TV too, but wouldn't pretend to have a full appreciation of the game. I also agree Silent Blade , they may have had 75% possession, but much of it wasn't remotely threatening.
It was all around the back 5 side to side reminded me of us under slav

‘against the shite teams’?

You’re 4th from bottom and averaging less than a point a game yer daft bastards.

Punching above their weight with one good midfielder and some of em think they’re Real Madrid all of a sudden.

Back
Top Bottom