Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Arsenal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Had the pleasure of going for beers with a mate who is an Arsenal fan and quite good humoured with it and some fellow Gooners who were very confident. Spent most of the evening telling me how strong Kolo Toure was.

Next day Nade ragdolled him and sent Lehman to the hotdog stand.

Had a good chuckle to myself about that one!

It’s great when pride comes before a fall.

Had the pleasure of going for beers with a mate who is an Arsenal fan and quite good humoured with it and some fellow Gooners who were very confident. Spent most of the evening telling me how strong Kolo Toure was.

Next day Nade ragdolled him and sent Lehman to the hotdog stand.

Had a good chuckle to myself about that one!

It’s great when pride comes before a fall.
Champagne what I would give for a Nade or Nathan Blake up front. Proper physiques who could play and terrified centre backs.

These comments are exactly the reasons that the Prem is fucking horrible. Full of arrogance from (usually) the top 6 or so who,s fan's treat clubs that are struggling with disrespect and who scoff at them being in this division.
Time for the Super League so as to get rid of these nasty cunts.

Let's play dirty and leave a few wounds on their soft flesh.

They will then at least have something to lick when they leave, instead of the odd car window on the way back to the metropolis that is Norph Landan.

God I would love it if we could knock them off their perch. No chance they will win league in any event. Too soft.

HH

They sound like 13 year olds with the intellect of an ameba .. these are the same fans that when they lose 2 games want the manager outing , the board sacked & the players shipped out .. absolute bell ends tbh

Cheers Panchero!

Cockney cunt wank fest. Fucking loathe the cunts.

I'm calling it now, we'll score twice and have both chalked off with some shitty var decision

Arsenal will want to improve their goal difference and what better chance could they have than to play us next...,i'll go Arsenal to score somewhere between 5 and 10.

With every team, we look at the weaknesses and the strengths and try to take the game to the opponent but I’m saying this because I know that team really well. I analysed it many years ago as well, the things that Chris did, and I learned from his teams. I’m telling you, it’s going to be a really tough match." - Arteta's view

Fucking cocky suvern cants.
Cheers Roy!

“Yep we need to give this lot a good pumping..."

Could be the biggest pumping since Julian Clary fisted Norman Lamont round the back of Hampstead Heath that time.

Back
Top Bottom