Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Arsenal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

First

What a set of arrogant morons this lot are ffs

Cheers Roy. A fair few dickheads in there, that’s a shocker.
Anyone got Nade and Jags’s phone numbers?

Cheers roy, if i was a gooner id be expecting a cricket score as well, but who knows it wouldnt surprise me if we had a shut out against these, in the first game we were comfortable for the first 20 + minuites , then arteta had one of the players go down for a few minuites , this upset our mindset and we went on to get tonked. Try to avoid the gamesmanship and we could be ok

Raya goes off injured

Rammers comes in and flaps like a hookers fanny in a wind tunnel

McB nods in the winner while Ramsdales sticking his tongue out to the kop in the 99th minute

As much a bunch of cockney twats they are, they’re probably also right, cunts.

Raya goes off injured

Rammers comes in and flaps like a hookers fanny in a wind tunnel

McB nods in the winner while Ramsdales sticking his tongue out to the kop in the 99th minute

As much a bunch of cockney twats they are, they’re probably also right, cunts.
HammerInPeace please explain that these wankers are Not cockneys mate
Other than that my question to those arsenal comments
MjAxMy1hOWMzNjZmMzg2OTUzNmUw.png

Always been absolute dickheads these lot summed up by the absolute clowns who go on that arsenal fan TV

If we played as well as they have been lately then I’m sure some on here would be just as chippy about playing us , we’ve been dogger all season so deserve most of the scorn
I’d taken 2-0 now play well , and see Ramsdale rightly abused for being a cunt

Thanks Roy. Not surprised about these comments and why should I be? They expect to hammer so let's just get it over and done with. Maybe when they end up the bridesmaids in the Premier League title chase again, we can have a little chortle to ourselves.

Well now, you see I feared for a bit of a tonking if we don't come out & compete hard, but their so called fans ave just made me think fuck 'em, I would luv it an all that. Hateful fuckers.

Thanks Roy.

Pretty sure Morgs didnt punch RVP , he tore his right nipple off, and RVP fell down clutching his face....

I could have done this for you.. apologies for the idiots calling people rats, pointless.

As per my other post, it depends on what blades team turns up. I reckon if it's 0-0 at fifteen minutes, it'll be respectable . If not, 😬.

full disclosure, I have captained Saka

Back
Top Bottom