CONFIRMED Soon

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ah, and I'm one of those who moan that you're too cryptic.
That's pretty black and white.

I wonder if they will all start with a clean slate ..................... :rolleyes:

With Wilder, I should probably think not. I don't think he'll fuck about. He's had instant impacts in his last two jobs and he won't have that here if he opts for the clean slate treatment.

In fact this time I think even our board will make sure he doesn't give certain players a second chance.

I think all the out of contract players have already been dealt with anyway, mostly released.

Last edited:
With Wilder, I should probably think not. I don't think he'll fuck about. He's had instant impacts in his last two jobs and he won't have that here if he opts for the clean slate treatment.

First order of business, unload the dross.

Someone who likes posting YouTube shit needs to link to How soon is now by the smiths.

Let's hope he doesn't need to assess until December and then be given no cash to spend.

Who is this sunjhi bloke some kind of which doctor? Maybe he can tell us when we are going up, he seems to know the future.

If Wilder does get appointed my expectation levels Will be very low indeed. Perhaps this is a good thing.
Mine were low with Adkins, didn't think it would get this bad though

At least Wilder will get them up for it!

If Wilder does get appointed my expectation levels Will be very low indeed. Perhaps this is a good thing.
And mine the complete opposite.

For a whole host of reasons, I believe Wilder would be just about as good an appointment as we could realistically expect.

UTB

I will always back the manager but I am sick and tired of the manager merry-go-round at our club.

Another one bites the dust. Another backroom clear-out. Another pay-out ? So that's this years transfer fund blown I guess. Wonder who our manager will be for 2017-18 after Wilder gets the shove. No wonder we are where we are. The club is a total shambles.

If we are flirting with being near the foot of the table at Christmas, we will be back to square one.

Not seen WIlder's Northampton team, so not sure if what sort of players or style he favours.

If we are flirting with being near the foot of the table at Christmas, we will be back to square one.

Not seen WIlder's Northampton team, so not sure if what sort of players or style he favours.
Good attacking football, upanatem but also good technical players. Strong spine of a team is vital to him.

Back
Top Bottom