Will wilder’s first game in charge be tomorrow?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jimmy23

Reaction score
or is it too soon where they’ll put him in the stands and announce him in front of the fans but that’s about it, a la Clough

Yes just confirmed on Sky he’ll be in the dug out

Surely the only thing we can learn tomorrow is who he rates within the squad?

Not much time today or tomorrow to actually change anything and I certainly am not expecting any sort of result.

This is where in hindsight, would have been better to do this 2 weeks ago!

UTB

Not much time today or tomorrow to actually change anything and I certainly am not expecting any sort of result.

UTB
Its a difficult one, with how the news broke it did sound like he has been lined up for a while, the Prince just needed an excuse, he was probably going to bin him off when we beat Wolves and then drew with Brighton but then questions would have been asked. The only thing he could look at is formations (if he knows anything different) and tactics from set pieces

UTB
If the stars are shining on him and we somehow manage any form of point\s from tomorrow game Wilder will become and instant fan favourite, again.

It's a bloody huuuuuuuuge shot and if im honest tomorrows already a dropped 3 points. I wasn't expecting anything if Hecky was in charge and I'm absolutely not expecting anything from Wilders 24 hours in charge.

I do agree with few on here though. Love him, hate it him, want him or not, he's now here and was willing to try and pick up the pieces (or just be employed for a bit) so the least we can do is get behind him. He's going to be under some super heavy criticism mind from the off though from some of our fan base. Personally don't blame them for it mind but surely he's expecting some stand offish attitudes from some of the supporters.

Ah fuck it, never a dull moment I suppose.

If the stars are shining on him and we somehow manage any form of point\s from tomorrow game Wilder will become and instant fan favourite, again.

It's a bloody huuuuuuuuge shot and if im honest tomorrows already a dropped 3 points. I wasn't expecting anything if Hecky was in charge and I'm absolutely not expecting anything from Wilders 24 hours in charge.

I do agree with few on here though. Love him, hate it him, want him or not, he's now here and was willing to try and pick up the pieces (or just be employed for a bit) so the least we can do is get behind him. He's going to be under some super heavy criticism mind from the off though from some of our fan base. Personally don't blame them for it mind but surely he's expecting some stand offish attitudes from some of the supporters.

Ah fuck it, never a dull moment I suppose.
Some have us at 14/1 to win tomorrow, worth the free bet!

Back
Top Bottom