CONFIRMED Semi Final Date - Sat 22nd 16:45 ko

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

According to one poster, thousands miss out because they can’t work the inter web. They could try again and this gets sprung on them.
I'll be printing and using them as backup. I'll try the phone first :)

Anyone any idea on if you can buy an adult ticket with a kids season ticket?
Would think it would be unlikely mate. Also can't see the Wembley stewards checking every ticket entry, but it's an obvious risk.

I dont understand this booking fee (wtf) is it for ? Basically they might as well increase the price of the ticket -. The cup matches against Spurs and BLackburn were electronic tickets so why do they need to charge a fucking booking fee ?
Well, I paid an extra £1.50 on the online tickets I got for the Spurs match.

I’m going to weigh it up

Pay £100 for a ticket - £75 for petrol - £25 for food - travel on M1 - que in traffic - pay for parking - get home about 1am - see us lose (again) - drive home depressed and sober ……

Or

Take dog for a walk - have a nice lunch and quality glass of wine - watch the build up and the whole match on 65inch TV - have a couple of beers before - during - after - send out for a takeaway - relax after match - end night with another quality wine - go to bed

It’s a fkin hard choice

Oh aye - chuck me under the bus why don’t you…. 🤣
Just seen rompodebailey pick up on this too, thanks pal.
It’s no fun being called out by the self-titled ‘forum influencer’. That said, I do consider myself influenced, but certainly not offended.

Suggesting using the rusty old woman (or whatever Hillsboro is called these days) as a semi-final venue does, I think, open anyone up to get some flack on their state of mind for such a barmy comment.
Any responses made were clearly made in jest though I’ll take my medicine for starting the whole asylum/mental thing.
I could have used the village/idiot option but I’ve only just thought of that one.
Peace out.
All a tad random in fairness. Start to finish.

Firstly, l should apologise for being a cunt, but it’s based on what the reality is. And l do know what l’m talking about.

Our football clubs “tax year” ends on 30th June. The 5th April year end you reference relates to Payroll. Payroll. Nothing to do with the timing of season ticket sales. Nothing.
Fair enough. I stand corrected, just thought both dates seemed very coincidental, fuck knows why they aren't on sale from tomorrow then especially as its all online.

I’m going to weigh it up

Pay £100 for a ticket - £75 for petrol - £25 for food - travel on M1 - que in traffic - pay for parking - get home about 1am - see us lose (again) - drive home depressed and sober ……

Or

Take dog for a walk - have a nice lunch and quality glass of wine - watch the build up and the whole match on 65inch TV - have a couple of beers before - during - after - send out for a takeaway - relax after match - end night with another quality wine - go to bed

It’s a fkin hard choice
See you at wembley then….

Anyone any idea on if you can buy an adult ticket with a kids season ticket?
Similar issue on my end. Have the points if it goes to general sale, but wanted to get a ticket with my stepdad and brothers so we're sat together. Tried seeing if I could use my grandads season ticket to buy an adult ticket. Ticket office said I'd need to buy it, then pay the extra for an adult one? However the info says they can't be changed once bought so no clue

Why does the SUFC ticket office make it so hard to buy tickets for a game? Why the need for 500 loyalty points surely a purchasing history is enough? Print at home is a joke too why not mobile tickets too? Lastly why the delay in putting them on sale?
Not sure why you should need purchasing history. If there are tickets left ,bloody sell them.

According to the Daily Mail, it's on Police advice that the blackout has been breached.

I'm assuming they don't want however many pissed up Northerners missing the last trains back to the provinces.

Not sure why you should need purchasing history. If there are tickets left ,bloody sell them.
Would be half understandable if we were playing a team who were going to sell out, but were not, makes no sense at all. I get the 1 per customer to ensure everyone gets one but say a few days before there's a certain number of tickets left, just sell as many to anyone as they want. I'm guessing that's what Plymouth and Bolton have done this weekend heading for a 75k plus attendance.

I’m going to weigh it up

Or

It’s a fkin hard choice
Yes but what if we win…?
👀

According to the Daily Mail, it's on Police advice that the blackout has been breached.

I'm assuming they don't want however many pissed up Northerners missing the last trains back to the provinces.
I think that explains the delay in announcing the ko times

Television blackout once again lifted for FA Cup semi-finals https://mol.im/a/11916793

I’m going to weigh it up

Or

It’s a fkin hard choice
Great, we didn’t lose in your second scenario !

Just to add to the uncertainty about getting the train home, leeds are playing at fulham the same day

Why on earth are they leaving it a week? City sales start tomorrow 9am.
Season ticket renewals are on sale until next midweek. Semi final tickets go on sale the next day. I’d take a guess that this is the reason why, the ticket office & website will be busy enough without the wembley sales

Just to add to the uncertainty about getting the train home, leeds are playing at fulham the same day

That would only affect people getting the Doncaster train though wouldnt it? Think that goes from kings cross anyway so wouldnt be likely to affect the Sheffield trains too much, if at all.

Ooof... is that a late night or an early morning MB?
I've been doing it for years Linz. Have a sleep, alarm at 1-3am (depending on kick off time and daylight saving) then a second sleep.

However, FA cup semi final deserves to be watched in one of the many Melbourne bars likely showing it, albeit probably full of man city fans.

Think most Leeds will have made their way home before thousands of blades descend on kings cross and st pancras.
Think it might become a little uncomfortable for them .

Back
Top Bottom