CONFIRMED Semi Final Date - Sat 22nd 16:45 ko

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They've said to add the ticket to google or apple wallet on their info page so think its just generic apps they've tapped in to like we really ougt to be. We'll find owt to moan about won;t we lol

When you buy a ticket at Man City you just add it to your Apple/Google wallet as you say. Been to a couple of Champions League games with the kid.

Hope the pigeons will be in attendance. We might struggle without them.

Yes!! Everyone, scrap the balloon idea! New plan - when the players come out of the tunnel we all release 1 pigeon each. 34,000 pigeons on the pitch. We can't lose!!!!

🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 🐦

* I know they aren't pigeons, and they actually looked more like pigeons on the draft...... unless we're saying that we spray the pigeons red first, to make up for the lack of colour from the balloons?? Yes... yes.. that's it!

Ha! I never even noticed that. What a fucking embarrassment. This year's accounts are going to be fascinating once we find out how much HRH has been stealing from the club over the past year or so.

And 500 points minimum to buy a ticket? Why? Genuinely what is the reasoning behind that?
The reason behind that is to try to force the few people who don't go but might fancy a trip to wembley to buy a membership which gets you 500 points or you basically can't go, another potential way of making a few quid, the people running the club are utter utter c*nts. Heading for absolutely catastrophic circumstances this Club if we don't go up.

From the club

"As per Wembley and the FA's recommendations tickets for this game will be allocated by PRINT AT HOME only - please ensure you have access to a printer before purchasing, if you require any assistance regarding print at home, please contact the SUFC Ticket Office who will be happy to help wherever possible."

Anyone have any idea what a printer is, is it like a DVD or a data stick or some other ancient relic from the olden days.

From the club

"As per Wembley and the FA's recommendations tickets for this game will be allocated by PRINT AT HOME only - please ensure you have access to a printer before purchasing, if you require any assistance regarding print at home, please contact the SUFC Ticket Office who will be happy to help wherever possible."

Anyone have any idea what a printer is, is it like a DVD or a data stick or some other ancient relic from the olden days.
Dot matrix only, none of this fancy laser!

As per Wembley and the FA's recommendations tickets for this game will be allocated by PRINT AT HOME only - please ensure you have access to a printer before purchasing, if you require any assistance regarding print at home, please contact the SUFC Ticket Office who will be happy to help wherever possible.
That's for us

Man city have a different system

They can. There is a finite number of seats and space available on a train. There is also a limit on the number of advance tickets which can be sold on any given train.

There is a limit on advance tickets, yes. But if you roll up to St Pancras at quarter past nine, you will still be able to walk up to the ticket office and ask for a single to Sheffield. It may not be a good idea if you see 2,000 pissed up Blades crammed around platform 4, but they will still sell you a ticket. It's a train, not a plane.

As per Wembley and the FA's recommendations tickets for this game will be allocated by PRINT AT HOME only - please ensure you have access to a printer before purchasing, if you require any assistance regarding print at home, please contact the SUFC Ticket Office who will be happy to help wherever possible.
That's for us

Man city have a different system
Surely it's what technology is in place at Wembley that's relevant rather than ticketing system the clubs have, unless we're somehow (unlike City) going to be issuing tickets with a code than can be scanned from paper at the turnstiles, but not from a mobile?

ONLINE SALES ONLY!

Older generation of fans entering full panic mode
My dad being one of them (if he was going). "It won't accept my password on website"
'You seen where it says "forgot my password"?, ever tried clicking that?'
"Why what's that do?"
'Nowt, dad. Nowt at all. You're completely snookered if the club ever went fully online.'

I bet he knows how to change his Facebook password though considering the a punt of time he's on it. Good grief. Learn the Internet ffs. Just yesterday I happened to mention the new quiz on radio 2 that's replaced popmaster. Told him to download the bbc sounds app. Once done, click search in bottom right corner, type in 'ten to the top' and hit play.

"Is this app free? It's asking me a load of questions."
'It's free. It's the bbc. They've already got ya feckin details'
"Got it. What do I do?"
'Maybe read the messages I've already bleedin given ya'

The Internet starts and stops at Facebook with him. That's it. Ask him to find a train time, no idea. Ask him to find to find a pair of trousers with a 30 leg, no idea. He'll trot to a shop. He's useless on the net honestly. Mobile tickets only would he a laugh, too. "What's this Google wallet?"
Download it.
Do what.
Go away

There is a limit on advance tickets, yes. But if you roll up to St Pancras at quarter past nine, you will still be able to walk up to the ticket office and ask for a single to Sheffield. It may not be a good idea if you see 2,000 pissed up Blades crammed around platform 4, but they will still sell you a ticket. It's a train, not a plane.
They can still refuse to sell you a ticket if they know the service is full and the capacity goes over what’s in their passenger charter for numbers onboard (think for most operators it’s about 40% standing capacity). They have a duty of care to ensure it is safe.

Even so, who’s going to risk buying a single back to Sheffield on the day? Knowing the train is full.

They can still refuse to sell you a ticket if they know the service is full and the capacity goes over what’s in their passenger charter for numbers onboard (think for most operators it’s about 40% standing capacity). They have a duty of care to ensure it is safe.

Even so, who’s going to risk buying a single back to Sheffield on the day? Knowing the train is full.
Can they stop you just walking on the train and dodging the conductor for a few hours? I think not.

Can they stop you just walking on the train and dodging the conductor for a few hours? I think not.
There’s barriers at St Pancras of which you need a ticket to pass.

The original point was that trains can’t sell out. They can. If you can’t buy an advance ticket because they’ve all gone and/or you can’t physically get on the train, it’s sold out.

Think alot will be kipping in st pancras Saturday night

Ha! I never even noticed that. What a fucking embarrassment. This year's accounts are going to be fascinating once we find out how much HRH has been stealing from the club over the past year or so.

And 500 points minimum to buy a ticket? Why? Genuinely what is the reasoning behind that?

If it wasn’t for the potential administrative grief it may cause Foxy and Linz l wish he’d sue you you thick cunt.

Absolutely ridiculous that general sale is only launched a week before the actual match. So even if you get a ticket, in that time you are supposed to get transport and accommodation and sort out arrangements (such as booking time off work for those who work on weekends)?

Are the club not aware that there are cost of living pressures for people? If they wanted to reduce the amount of people going to the game they couldn't have done it better.

2000 pissed up blades?

Absolutely ridiculous that general sale is only launched a week before the actual match. So even if you get a ticket, in that time you are supposed to get transport and accommodation and sort out arrangements (such as booking time off work for those who work on weekends)?

Are the club not aware that there are cost of living pressures for people? If they wanted to reduce the amount of people going to the game they couldn't have done it better.
Well you’d know if you’d got the money but the logistical issues you raise are spot on.

I think cost of living pressures and general regard for its supporters are pretty much bottom of SUFC's priorities at the moment. They (he) need money, and they need it ASAP.

How many tickets do we think will make it to general sale? I’m a ST holder but my mate isn’t, so ideally would like to wait and get our tickets together

Reckon we’ll be more than fine if we’re on it the morning it gets to general?

How many tickets do we think will make it to general sale? I’m a ST holder but my mate isn’t, so ideally would like to wait and get our tickets together

Reckon we’ll be more than fine if we’re on it the morning it gets to general?
Difficult without knowing the membership numbers.

Back
Top Bottom