CONFIRMED Semi Final Date - Sat 22nd 16:45 ko

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hmmm .. from the FA website….

What is the UK's 3pm TV blackout?

The rule means that soccer games cannot be broadcast in the country on a Saturday between 2.45pm and 5.15pm, largely to protect attendances at stadiums.

That's fine. Paul was indicating it could all have been organised prior to the quarter finals, which is complete bollocks
The champions league draw is already made right through to the final. Just saying like

That extra 45mins will allow a lot of fans to make the last train back to the North
Yeah I’m pleased with this. On the 9:31 back to Sheffield. If by some miracle it goes to penalties, it’ll be less of a rush back to St Pancras now.

I wonder if United will charter a train like the usually do for semi finals? That's how we went to the Hull semi only trouble is they don't allow alcohol on the train oh and you get some little brat behind you playing Angry Birds with the volume up to max to annoy everyone in the carriage.

Glad they’ve scrapped the points. Not sure why they’re leaving it a week for season ticket holders though? Surely if you want one, you’ll buy it in the first day or two?

Glad they’ve scrapped the points. Not sure why they’re leaving it a week for season ticket holders though? Surely if you want one, you’ll buy it in the first day or two?

So that they don't have 20,000 people logging on at the same time and crashing the ticket servers?

for anyone thats interested the TV contract for the season was as followed

BBC do the FA Cup draws

ITV 1st & 4th picks for the 1st round
BBC 1st & 4th picks for the 2nd round
ITV 1st & 4th picks for the 3rd round
BBC 1st & 4th picks for the 4th round
ITV 1st & 4th picks of 5th round.
BBC 1st & 4th picks of the quarter-finals.
ITV 1st pick of the semi-finals,

& this reverses every season

So that they don't have 20,000 people logging on at the same time and crashing the ticket servers?
Everyone will log on at the same time anyway. I’m not waiting until Wedneaday 12th April to get my ticket.

It won’t be 20,000 either. People aren’t buying their seats individually.

I'm a very exiled blade who's been bumming tickets off others in the few times I've been in the last few years (last game I went to was pre season at eastleigh a few years ago, so that should give you some idea)

I don't have loyalty points and the website won't let me buy a membership. How the hell do I buy one?

If anybody has 2 customer numbers spare, who aren't going, I'd be very grateful. Have to wait till general sale because our lass doesn't have a season ticket, but need 500 points even on general sale, and she hasn't got enough.

I'm a very exiled blade who's been bumming tickets off others in the few times I've been in the last few years (last game I went to was pre season at eastleigh a few years ago, so that should give you some idea)

I don't have loyalty points and the website won't let me buy a membership. How the hell do I buy one?

You might have left it a bit late...

All supporters wishing to purchase when tickets go to general sale must have an accredited Sheffield United previous purchase history with a minimum of 500 loyalty points.

Well they'll do that, but in a week rather than earlier.

1.45am kick off time for us in Australia. Bit wanky tbh but might still watch out in a pub. Especially if Haaland still injured as we're in with a chance 🙄

You might have left it a bit late...
Yeah, that's frustrating. City allow purchases on general sale without loyalty points so might be the way to go as long as I can keep my gob shut!

Back
Top Bottom