CONFIRMED Semi Final Date - Sat 22nd 16:45 ko

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ONLINE SALES ONLY!

Older generation of fans entering full panic mode

Your tickets will NOT be delivered to your email inbox at the point of purchase, they will be sent BY EMAIL from Wednesday 19th April. Please ensure the email address on your ticketing account is up to date.

This is where the panic will set in. 34,000 tickets to e mail out 3 days before the game! Only 2 if you're travelling down on Friday. Doesn't say who will be sending them out by e mail. Club ticket office or third party? Hope the system can cope because the ticket office is going to be flooded with enquiries if they don't appear on the Wednesday.

Note the word FROM Wednesday 19 April which suggests they will be going into the next day at least to issue them and that is cutting it fine for those who are hoping to travel down on Friday.

Last edited:

I appreciate the club are not responsible for the delay in announcing details.

However the sales process is so far removed from what it should be to make it easy for fans. A weeks delay in starting - wtf. A week for ST holders - wtf! I suspect most groups will have someone who is not a ST holder - partner, parent, kids. They now have to wait until a week before the game to buy - wtf! I know most don’t expect us to sell out but nevertheless would you commit to the cost of travel / accommodation for a group without knowing you’ve got a ticket. Finally - why 500 points minimum. Surely any purchase history should suffice. My friend has already booked his flight from the US and hotel. He’s lived over there for 20 years +, he’s got 400 loyalty points from the odd trip home. I’ve no doubt the TO will help sort him out but how many people are registered and have been to the odd game. Should be:

Start selling tomorrow
ST until the weekend
General Sales next week onwards to anyone with a Customer Account.

Presumably Wembley make them sell the tickets from the North side round to the South side so that it looks better on TV even if there's loads of empty seats? This despite the fact that the middle tier will be empty cos none of the corporate twats will turn up.

Why on earth are they leaving it a week? City sales start tomorrow 9am.
The club is fucked, it's because season ticket sales coincide with end of tax year the city tickets go on sale the 1st day of new tax year, that's how desperate it is, no thought for anyone going, general sale a week before the game. Being run like shit.

Presumably Wembley make them sell the tickets from the North side round to the South side so that it looks better on TV even if there's loads of empty seats? This despite the fact that the middle tier will be empty cos none of the corporate twats will turn up.
We're in the Club Wembley section so there will be at least 4 seats in that middle tier filled. Might have a block to ourselves like...

Just seen the date and time.

Thank Christ for that.

Can we close this thread down please, 20 ####ing pages (I know I'm responsible for some of it).

See you all at Wembley

UTB

Great no points tiers so ST holders can buy together at same time.

Will they allow blocks for each category of pricing immediately or only those in North stand initially? IE will green standing by available immediately?

500 loyalty points minimum will cause some issues for the day out brigade...

Bit harsh I reckon. If tickets are available, why restrict the process? Sell it out FFS
My mate and his lad won't be able to attend on this basis, both have purchasing history but not 500 points. A bit stupid really.

Great no points tiers so ST holders can buy together at same time.

Will they allow blocks for each category of pricing immediately or only those in North stand initially? IE will green standing by available immediately?

Safe standing is on the West side, behind the goal so if they start selling from North to South then I guess you have to wait.

We're in the Club Wembley section so there will be at least 4 seats in that middle tier filled. Might have a block to ourselves like...
Obviously you're not a corporate twat if you're a Blade, just the others that don't turn up :)

There'll be some people wanting to take their kids for the occasion. That's just one example
I am sure last time they reduced the requirement at the end if the initial sale period. Didnt they allow ST Holders to buy extra tickets after the initial sale period finished ?

I am sure last time they reduced the requirement at the end if the initial sale period. Didnt they allow ST Holders to buy extra tickets after the initial sale period finished ?
Won't be any good if you want the extra tickets to be sat next to you

I'm a very exiled blade who's been bumming tickets off others in the few times I've been in the last few years (last game I went to was pre season at eastleigh a few years ago, so that should give you some idea)

I don't have loyalty points and the website won't let me buy a membership. How the hell do I buy one?

I suggest you continue bumming if that's how you get your tickets

Anyone know how many points you get for a home game? My Daughter is on 450 and thinking of buying her a ticket to Wigan will that get her 50 to get to 500 thanks all

Won't be any good if you want the extra tickets to be sat next to you
That will a problem anyway when you get to the end of a sale period. It is strange that our tickets go on sale 7 days after City's go on sale

Back
Top Bottom