CONFIRMED Semi Final Date - Sat 22nd 16:45 ko

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When are the tickets on sale, how much will they be, what allocation will we have, what time will the match be and what channel will it be on?
They'll be trying desperately to shift the last 10,000 tickets three hours before the game after the loyalty points system gives priority to all those with 25000 loyalty points until the night before

Thing is… I do know the date… and the KO time… anyone desperate to know DM me and I’ll share for a fiver sent to my Off shore account only

The games Saturday just the kick off to be confirmed ,last year's Saturday match kicked of around 15.30

5:30pm would seem likely (clashes with no Prem fixtures) except that's clearly unfair on the majority of fans.- last train London to Sheffield appears to be at 21:31.

5:30pm would seem likely (clashes with no Prem fixtures) except that's clearly unfair on the majority of fans.- last train London to Sheffield appears to be at 21:31.
Like they give a thought or 2 shits about fans, anyway last years games kicked off at 3.30 and 4.30. so who knows.

The games Saturday just the kick off to be confirmed ,last year's Saturday match kicked of around 15.30
Where you seen this mate. Still TBC on the FA Website.

Most likely will be Saturday, but still not confirmed yet.

Back
Top Bottom