Outgoing? SANDER BERGE ON WAY OUT ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

18 months is a fair enough time left on a contract and certainly not a sort of length where bargains are to be had.
I’m not on about 18 months correct players. There are many who have less time.

if we’re getting 20m + sell him, with Mcatee coming into form and showing his worth he’s worth a position rather than Berge, who’s been shit since after the World Cup.

Also what is his best position, he just doesn’t fit within the team.

Pay the payment back to the EFL, and get a loan player in that would better fit in the team.

Good luck to Sander, he’s a great lad it seems, it’s just not worked out, hope he goes on to do well in the future.

What a sad state of affairs if this is true. I thought the prince had done ok, really disappointed if this happens. Most of the teams around us have strengthened their squads. Are we really so desperate for cash????
Yes desperately skint

He’s not in the squad today, so I suspect my prediction a premier league team won’t buy him will be shot.

Fee will be undisclosed, so we won’t know about the other two. :)

I think you’ve mentioned it will be undisclosed already……

Our best ever supporter hasn't helped in bleeding the club dry.---....the odd building and pockets of land. Prince also not helped building United World and not seeing to this clubs needs. UTB

Whatever we get for him just pays the transfer fees we still owe I guess

You obviously haven't been a blade for very long. Hecky will hardly get any money if any at all to spend and the replacement will be levels below the player sold or 'already at the club'
🤣🤣🤣 unfortunately over 30 years. I still wake up in the night to the pain of Deane & JAF going on the same day

Love Sander and he'd be welcome to hang out of the back of Mrs Houso... but, he's not the player we need right now.

If this allows us to sort the embargo, bring in a proper CM and another AM, then it will be the right thing to do.

🤣🤣🤣 unfortunately over 30 years. I still wake up in the night to the pain of Deane & JAF going on the same day
I know. I like o brien. That wouldn't be a bad trade but you know its going to be 'a great opportunity for Arblaster or Coulibally to step up. Leaving it right to the end of the transfer window is also classic United! No time to get a replacement in etc etc

I know. I like o brien. That wouldn't be a bad trade but you know it’s going to be 'a great opportunity for Arblaster or Coulibally to step up. Leaving it right to the end of the transfer window is also classic United! No time to get a replacement in etc etc
Pretty much need Berge to be a Fulham player by tomorrow so we can sort out our issue & sign someone

Should be trying for Harry Wilson, Tom Cairney or Josh Onomah on loan, maybe permanent as a part of the deal, if he's going to Fulham.

Back
Top Bottom