Berge season over

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Probably not find a more spozzy result in terms of things going for you.

Penalty ✅
Sending off ✅
Playing v 10 for 90 mins + ✅
Opposition equaliser chalked off ✅

Pretty much gifted to them.

They are worse than us in a sense.

2 wins only 11 v 10
2 wins only vs promoted teams (one v 10 men)
Only legitimate non-10 men, non-promoted was vs Fulham.

Spent 100m+ to achieve all that.

So hope we can have the same fortune at home in our next game.

I’m not bitter much 🤣 but the let off they’ve had from the press has been outrageous.

Seems to be really liked by the Burnley fans, had a quick look through Twitter, rolls Royce, player of the year etc etc.. Another good performance today by all accounts

Seems to be really liked by the Burnley fans, had a quick look through Twitter, rolls Royce, player of the year etc etc.. Another good performance today by all accounts

51 of 58 accurate passes probably went backwards.

TWO tackles wow he put a shift in as always.

Ground duels 3 out of 5. Just over 50% then. Have a badge.

Aerial duels - splendid, put him on gladiators.

51 of 58 accurate passes probably went backwards.

TWO tackles wow he put a shift in as always.

Ground duels 3 out of 5. Just over 50% then. Have a badge.

Aerial duels - splendid, put him on gladiators.
Blimey you put some effort into that 😂

How many goals? How many assists? How many chances created?

Passing the ball 10 yards to your team mate is not something to praise. I'm sick of 'pass accuracy' stats. They mean nothing.

How many goals? How many assists? How many chances created?

Passing the ball 10 yards to your team mate is not something to praise. I'm sick of 'pass accuracy' stats. They mean nothing.
Not me saying it is Burnley fans, they are watching him and rate him. Don’t see why it’s a problem tbh but I agree stats do give a false picture sometimes but those stats are decent to be fair, 58 completed passes, where as our star midfielder Sousa completed 19,19,30,24,25 in his last 5 matches.. not fit to lace Berges boots but that’s just my opinion and not looking to argue over it.

Last edited:
Probably not find a more spozzy result in terms of things going for you.

Penalty ✅
Sending off ✅
Playing v 10 for 90 mins + ✅
Opposition equaliser chalked off ✅

Pretty much gifted to them.

They are worse than us in a sense.

2 wins only 11 v 10
2 wins only vs promoted teams (one v 10 men)
Only legitimate non-10 men, non-promoted was vs Fulham.

Spent 100m+ to achieve all that.

So hope we can have the same fortune at home in our next game.

I’m not bitter much 🤣 but the let off they’ve had from the press has been outrageous.
At risk of being pedantic, the difference in the results against promoted sides is that Burnley have beaten Sheffield United and Sheffield United have lost to Burnley. Using that as evidence that Burnley aren't "better" is not valid. :) I accept that we were only 2-0 up at the time fo the red card, but some observers reckon that Sheffield United weren't at the time looking favourites to get the 3 goals they needed.

I wonder if you could be fortunate to get a dodgy penalty in the last minute that the entire VAR panel unanimously voted a wrong decision, and apologised for? Surely you can't be that lucky? 🤔

Face it. We're both bottom because we're both rubbish. See you in the Championship (well, see you first in the classic roses match on 20th April).

At risk of being pedantic, the difference in the results against promoted sides is that Burnley have beaten Sheffield United and Sheffield United have lost to Burnley. Using that as evidence that Burnley aren't "better" is not valid. :) I accept that we were only 2-0 up at the time fo the red card, but some observers reckon that Sheffield United weren't at the time looking favourites to get the 3 goals they needed.

I wonder if you could be fortunate to get a dodgy penalty in the last minute that the entire VAR panel unanimously voted a wrong decision, and apologised for? Surely you can't be that lucky? 🤔

Face it. We're both bottom because we're both rubbish. See you in the Championship (well, see you first in the classic roses match on 20th April).
Don’t spoil the moment 🤣

Back
Top Bottom