Outgoing? SANDER BERGE ON WAY OUT ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

His value came from last season with us.
Do you really believe anyone would have paid 25m for him if he'd stayed at Wolves playing a bit part?
The anser is no.
Way I see it, we gained him around 15m

Wolves have always valued him highly and I'd find it hard to imagine them ever selling for much under 20m

He played 5 games for Swansea
He had half a season there then Wolves stupidly recalled him in January and he barely played again that season

Edit - it appears you may be right. No idea why I recall it as I do. Sure I remember him making a big impact there

He had half a season there then Wolves stupidly recalled him in January and he barely played again that season

Edit - it appears you may be right. No idea why I recall it as I do. Sure I remember him making a big impact there

He was recalled because he got a nasty injury.

He started 4 games and then he broke his foot. He then played 5 or so minutes in a game before Wolves recalled him.

All these twitter twats saying he’s going are quoting the same shyte source from earlier today. They are also basically copying the first report word for word. I’ll believe it when I see it, fucking knobheads.

He was recalled after returning from that injury. Wolves wanted him in their team. He started their next game after they’d recalled him.

Scanning every page for links to credible websites and ignoring all the waste of time comments like ☺️

Yes, it appears so

I remember thinking 'why the fuck have they recalled him/kept him' and I maintain that sentiment because they used him very little and staying would've been best for him.... but fuck knows why I thought he did far more for Swansea...... I'm worried 😂

We all thought he’d be off when we were relegated from the prem,
Then we seemed to expect him to go in this window. Looks like things really have changed in the boardroom, it’s going to take some getting used to. !

Mid meltdown here. Shotting vodka through my eye balls to settle down. Complete head loss. Sander don’t go!!!!

So if he doesn't go in the European transfer window tomorrow, has there ever been a window where we have told two clubs to fuck off with their derogatory offers for 2 different players?

So if he doesn't go in the European transfer window tomorrow, has there ever been a window where we have told two clubs to fuck off with their derogatory offers for 2 different players?
We let him go with zero chance of replacing him?

Back
Top Bottom