Incoming? Ronaldo Vieira

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I agree our midfield two lacks bite something rotten at the moment and would like to see that type of player added. I just think our transfer approach this window is drastically different to the summer and we seem to have reverted to a decidedly domestic approach.
Think we have reverted to the none approach mate😟

I think we could loan him as we intended and he does have ties to Hecky through his time at Leeds I think. Problem is id guess he was identified as a player to suit Slav’s system
Logic dictates that we'd need to pay, at least £1-2 million to get him until summer. Especially since he's been in their squad.

We have Norwood, Fleck, Osborn, Berge for those two positions. Can't imagine we have any interest in spending money there.

Logic dictates that we'd need to pay, at least £1-2 million to get him until summer. Especially since he's been in their squad.

We have Norwood, Fleck, Osborn, Berge for those two positions. Can't imagine we have any interest in spending money there.
we absolutely need an aggressive midfield to boss the middle of the park as berge and Hourihan cant tackle

Personally id send Hourihan pack, offers nothing.

we absolutely need an aggressive midfield to boss the middle of the park as berge and Hourihan cant tackle

Personally id send Hourihan pack, offers nothing.
Forgot about him but I doubt we'd be able to just send him back and then just bring in an adequate replacement in the next 4 days.

Fair point I thought his deal was up this summer but it appears he’s got another year so yeah there would probably be a decent loan fee involved

Seems to be back to full fitness (started 3 of Sampdorias last 4 games)

Assuming Sampdoria want to get rid at end of season.. (vaguely remember being a loan to buy option if it went ahead) think we should go back in for him.

He seemed gutted not to get the move done previously and more importantly we're badly lacking a midfielder to provide protection to our defensive line... as seen against Forest...

Assuming Sampdoria want to get rid at end of season.. (vaguely remember being a loan to buy option if it went ahead) think we should go back in for him.

He seemed gutted not to get the move done previously and more importantly we're badly lacking a midfielder to provide protection to our defensive line... as seen against Forest...
He's not completed 90 minutes since 2020. If we had signed him this season he would have missed every game until January, I'm not sure we can take that risk with funds limited. Rothwell would be a better choice (albeit a different type of player)

Slav wanted him, none of his team are here now, so why would he sign him now?

Slav wanted him, none of his team are here now, so why would he sign him now?
To be fair I'm not sure Slav was the driving force behind this one. Will have been on our scouting team's radar and put forward as available. Not inconceivable we'd still be looking at him.

To be fair I'm not sure Slav was the driving force behind this one. Will have been on our scouting team's radar and put forward as available. Not inconceivable we'd still be looking at him.
He’s not played 90 minutes yet. I’d hope not.

I think it would be fair to say that particular ship has long since sailed.

More chance of one of us signing than him.

I can still see this being a viable option. Defensive mobile midfielders are difficult to come by, if the price is right that is.

Back
Top Bottom