Incoming? Ronaldo Vieira

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Or like I recon, move e'm on, they ain't performed for a good while and I don't see them doing so, to any degree, again.
Fleck was injured last season, he played through that, he picked up a potentially very serious back injury playing for Scotland, something that could have finished his season, he fought back, he then got Covid and missed some of the pre season, since then he has been given a new role/job in a more fluid midfield, time will tell but, I wouldn't bet against him

If his leg drops off during the medical then we will know he isn't right for

Fleck was injured last season, he played through that, he picked up a potentially very serious back injury playing for Scotland, something that could have finished his season, he fought back, he then got Covid and missed some of the pre season, since then he has been given a new role/job in a more fluid midfield, time will tell but, I wouldn't bet against him
Our fan base and or should I say so called fan base like to write a player off look for conspiracy theories .and like to expell alot of hot air .must be social media which has sent them crackers .

Our fan base and or should I say so called fan base like to write a player off look for conspiracy theories .and like to expell alot of hot air .must be social media which has sent them crackers .
Must be 4/5 years of pent up frustration, promotion after promotion and the first season in the PL, gave them nothing to moan about, last season got them back in their stride, now they are 'match fit' and raring to go, multi tasking moaning and complaining setting their sights on so many targets, transfer team is slow, head of recruitment needs his P45, Norwood crap, Flecks crap, Burke's crap, took too long to get Slav, Davies, Viera it's a long old list, they have and it will get worse and longer!

You obviously weren't around when we on the verge of signing -

Kinkladze
This amazing striker from Columbia called Ricard - dodged a bullet there though
One of the Laudrup brothers
Kieron Richardson (who actually had his photo taken and medical sorted before he bolted to Sunderland)
Add Jean Pierre-Papin and Bebeto to the list...

I was right, his leg did drop off in the medical. :D

Fleck needs to stop getting pissed up on a Sunday (out till 1am Monday morning) when we have a game midweek

Fleck needs to stop getting pissed up on a Sunday (out till 1am Monday morning) when we have a game midweek

Won't they have trained Sunday but had Monday off? Then be back in training yesterday?

I have seen the likes of Billy and others out for a drink during a season.

Won't they have trained Sunday but had Monday off? Then be back in training yesterday?

I have seen the likes of Billy and others out for a drink during a season.

I doubt they would have trained Sunday as they wouldnt have got back from Swansea until the early hours
I would think going out for a drink is ok on a Saturday / Sunday if we have no match midweek

So…Viera off back to Sampdoria to recover from injury then?
Perhaps we will look again in Jan, but for now let’s bin this thread.
Who’s the next one for us to talk about for weeks….when does loan window close?

It's a good job we're not pissing away points on the pitch while we've wasted weeks looking at a player who can't sign, isn't it?

Did we ever find out what he failed on ???
Communication. He made the mistake of shooting his mouth about how he likes to take players on, thread passes between the back 4, pass forward etc.
Doc immediately pressed the panic button and called it off. He was also said to be ‘suspiciously mobile’

Did we ever find out what he failed on ???

Didn't we already know that he was recovering from a muscle injury and wouldn't be fully fit for a while anyway?

I wonder whether the medical estimate of when he might be available was further away than hoped?

Didn't we already know that he was recovering from a muscle injury and wouldn't be fully fit for a while anyway?

I wonder whether the medical estimate of when he might be available was further away than hoped?
With something just on twatter about this adlene signing a short term contract, makes you wonder if we will be back for viera in January if he sorts his fitness 🤔

With something just on twatter about this adlene signing a short term contract, makes you wonder if we will be back for viera in January if he sorts his fitness 🤔

I wouldn't be at all surprised at all mate.

I hoped it was just delayed as we didn't want to be paying wages for a loanee who wasn't 100% ready to pay. I have been praying for a final end of window medical to pass him fit as I think he's exactly what we need and seemed keen as mustard to play for us. Realisticall I know it's not happening now though.

It's a shame this one fell through. We could do with somebody covering a lot of ground to allow these creative players a free license to roam. Maybe Bergen can be this guy? I don't think Norwood can.

Back
Top Bottom