Neil Warnock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

With his ego? of course he would

but his interviews would be a tad embarrassing, he'd become a bit of a comedy character but it would be old style comedy, so most people wouldn't understand him
and won't find him funny. He'll think he's on the after dinner speaking circuit and when playing Arsenal he'll still be telling his stories about Arsenal Wenger.

Also Warnock style is all about giving 100% effort and lumping it into the box, this style constantly turns over possession.
The problem is the Premier League is very different where possession is much more important than normal.

Neil massage my ego Warnock would be all over it, but no thanks!

He might not keep us up, but at least we'd resemble a team, have some organisation and fight in us. He'd make tactical changes and effective subs. He'd drop under performing players and bollock players and the team for poor performances. How many of those does Hecky do? At least we'd actually have some identity and pride and not go down limply and so easily.

He might not keep us up, but at least we'd resemble a team, have some organisation and fight in us. He'd make tactical changes and effective subs. He'd drop under performing players and bollock players and the team for poor performances. How many of those does Hecky do? At least we'd actually have some identity and pride and not go down limply and so easily.
I don't know because I don't have access to the training ground or dressing room - please enlighten us.

Another one who thinks that “bollocking” players is still the answer. Maybe 30 years ago, not in today’s game.

Another one who thinks that “bollocking” players is still the answer. Maybe 30 years ago, not in today’s game.

Moreover, it was never Warnock’s method to criticise players in public.

Have people forgotten his refrain “I thought we played some lovely stuff” after another turgid 0-0 in which our great tactical switch was to put even more big lads up front?

Have people forgotten his refrain “I thought we played some lovely stuff” after another turgid 0-0 in which our great tactical switch was to put even more big lads up front?
Yep, 5 forwards getting in each other’s way & no one to supply them.

Let's not.

I don't really fancy my club being used as a vehicle for his febrile self-regard again.

Things weren't even that good under him the first time round. Everybody forgets the entire seasons of mind-numbingly boring stagnation during his tenure.

Plus he's a knob. Not even in a "Yeah but he's OUR knob" cult hero sort of a way. Just an irredeemable knob.

Real Madrid wouldn't have beaten them today

I can’t believe anyone is seriously contemplating this.

I disagree with wilder coming back but at least I kind of get any people would want that.

Warnock has never kept a team in the prem, ever.

Just get him in for the team talk at Half time frighten our lot into world beaters

I can hear him now...

Bowgs what the fuck are you doing son can't you fucking tackle if you dont start fucking tackling their player dont bother coming back into this fucking dressing room.

Eeegs can't you head the fucking ball your a centre half for fuck sake get your fucking head on the ball and stop picking your fucking nose at corners

Hamer son what are you doing stop wondering around that fucking midfield as if you are out walking the fucking dog

Thomas son are you on our side or their fucking side...get in the fucking shower and dont bother coming out in the second half

Arch son you cost a great deal of money stop acting like your waiting for the fucking sheriff of Nottingham and make sure those arrows work otherwise Villa can have you back at full time FFS

Robbo great tacking son you'll do for me but have you not learned anything about this fucking premier league be crafty son.

Ollie Norwood what the fuck was that first half display get in bog son outa my sight

LOL I can hear him now LOL

Last edited:
Warnock would deffo come back.

As much as I like him he hasnt proven he can really cut it in PL, it would seem. Although wouldn't mind our squad getting the odd rocket off him.

Championship though he's prolific if given the chance.

Let's not.

I don't really fancy my club being used as a vehicle for his febrile self-regard again.

Things weren't even that good under him the first time round. Everybody forgets the entire seasons of mind-numbingly boring stagnation during his tenure.

Plus he's a knob. Not even in a "Yeah but he's OUR knob" cult hero sort of a way. Just an irredeemable knob.
Things were a damn sight better under Warnock than they are at the minute. He didn’t keep us up but we got a record number of points to go down and that was because West Ham broke the rules and weren’t docked points.
Also the players played for the shirt. Not like the team we have now who couldn’t give a toss. You could see how much it hurt when we went down under Warnock, doubt the current lot will give 2 shits.

Let's not.

So not in an Oli McBurnie type of way..?...

Hi Stegosaurus here,

He'd be a good choice. He won't keep us up, but let's be honest, I doubt any would with that shower of shit we have as a back three. But at least he would have the bollocks to drop underperforming players like Egan.

We'd get over 12 points with Warnock and avoid a complete embarassment.

Back
Top Bottom