Warnock & Huddersfield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LondonBlade89

Reaction score
Just a reminder of what Warnock said after they beat ‘Boro (and we beat Norwich):

“I want them to go up now that Michael is here. He’s done absolutely fabulous by putting his arm around them. I told him we’ve still got Sheffield United to play.”

Yes, we do play still have to play don’t we Neil.

Not that I’m particularly bothered about Reading staying up but I can’t help but think there might be some joy in smashing Huddersfield on Thursday given Warnock’s comments. Hopefully it gives some motivation to travelling fans too.

I want us to hammer Huddersfield. I’ll never forget how they kicked our players in the first half of the play off final. They went after Lee Williamson from the first minute and they succeeded.
Wretched team of cheats and divers under Corberan as well.
Don't have much time for Warnock now either.
So yes be very good to smash them to bits

Just a reminder of what Warnock said after they beat ‘Boro (and we beat Norwich):

“I want them to go up now that Michael is here. He’s done absolutely fabulous by putting his arm around them. I told him we’ve still got Sheffield United to play.”

Not that I’m particularly bothered about Reading staying up but I can’t help but think there might be some joy in smashing Huddersfield on Thursday given Warnock’s comments. Hopefully it gives some motivation to travelling fans too.
I dont see whats wrong with that
He doesnt say i want them to go up instead of sheffield united

No particular allegiance or respect for Warnock and he always goes out of his way to spout his 'best club I've ever managed' bullshit (whilst claiming to be a Blade)

We definitely owe Huddersfield a defeat as others have said so would be good to send them down to the Pub league.

Nothing wrong with being professional but Warnock has never been the Blade that some make him out to be.

I've no problem with his teams trying to beat us, that's how it should be. I've no problem with people appreciating the job he did for us.

What I do have a problem with is people making out he's some huge Blade. Utter bollocks.

No proper Blade would sit in a room full of other Unitedites and when asked how sad he was at us dropping into League 1, produce a sickly smug grin and say, "I couldn't give a fucking shit"

If absolutely love us to beat his Huddersfield team on Thursday and let the twat sweat until Bank Holiday Monday before knowing whether they will stay up or not.

Then when I think about who I want to go down between them and Reading, I think I will....'produce a sickly smug grin and think to myself.... "I couldn't give a fucking shit'.

Nothing wrong with being professional but Warnock has never been the Blade that some make him out to be.

I've no problem with his teams trying to beat us, that's how it should be. I've no problem with people appreciating the job he did for us.

What I do have a problem with is people making out he's some huge Blade. Utter bollocks.

No proper Blade would sit in a room full of other Unitedites and when asked how sad he was at us dropping into League 1, produce a sickly smug grin and say, "I couldn't give a fucking shit"
Ive never seem anyone say he is a a huge blade ,never
Think everyone knows hes the neil warnock corporation first and foremost

Did he say those things before or after he got us promoted and was cast aside fot bryan robson ?

Believe this and you’ll believe anything. Good friends with McCall and signed Lester. Think the opposite might be the case. In Particular we’ll beat boro which they dispatched.

I for one don't mind Warnock. Promotion to the PL was one of my favourite times as a Blade. He often engages his mouth before his brain is in gear. That's part of his nature.

However much people say Warnock is 'not a Blade' it's a fact that he's a United supporter. In his book he describes going on the kop regularly as a youth and even seeing us away. He still has sly digs at Wednesday, and there's the famous quote about managing them and deliberately relegating them. He gave Billy Sharp his debut, as well as many other players who went on to become Blades legends. We had many memorable games under him. Not sure why there is so much animosity towards him.

Of course I would like to win on Thursday but would be okay with a draw. This will almost certainly the final time the Blades play a Warnock side. Whatever the result, I hope he gets a decent send-off.

Warnock calling us Sheffield just plain wrong
No Blade would call us Sheffield. But I think Warnock is more anti Wendy’s than pro United. Let’s face it, there’s only one team that hates us being called “Sheffield’ (with the exception of SFC) more than us.

No Blade would call us Sheffield. But I think Warnock is more anti Wendy’s than pro United. Let’s face it, there’s only one team that hates us being called “Sheffield’ (with the exception of SFC) more than us.

I really don’t believe he’s anti Wednesday, if the opportunity to manage Wednesday had arisen and it was best for Neil Warnock, he wouldn’t taken it without a second thought.

I read this as a dig at both us and Wilder.

He's implying that he'll beat us to help Carrick and Boro out, and questioning Wilders man-management skills by praising Carricks: 'now that he's here'

I dont have a problem with wanting to beat us- that's his job as Hudds boss. But to be so gleeful and vocal about both this & Carricks 'success' comes across as crude, overly personal and bitter but we all know Warnock so no surprises there.

Back
Top Bottom