Well done Warnock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Perfect team to play for them. Couldn’t put them to bed first half despite 74% possession and then the volume of games caught up with us second half.

Very hard to be even be momentarily pissed off at this group of players and staff when they’ve shown exemplary commitment and resilience both on and off the pitch.

Agreed. Totally out thought us tonight. I hate Huddersfield but fair play and well done to Sir Neil.
Warnock and out thought are two things that I would never have put together myself...

I haven't ever had Warnock down as a tactical genius, even whilst managing us and taking us to such dizzy heights as the triple assault season.

What he does have however are natural leadership skills in terms of readying his army for war. He's as much of a Father figure, as he is a manager to them... He seems to create a real team mentality and gets that extra 10% out of players that some wouldn't.

He's galvanised that team by giving them a big kick up the arse and a massive confidence boost. I don't actually believe Huddersfield to be relegation fodder personally, more mid table mediocrity.... but the rot had set in good a proper with them. He's come in and he's blown smoke up their arse and been typical Warnock.... He's very good at what he does in that respect.

Played man marking and defended deep first half, making us frustrated. Surprised us by pushing higher up after the break, got in front and made sure they dealt with everything we tried.

We didn't try anything in that second half. Also, it was obvious they would press us more at some point.

We made two early substitutions, swapped several players' position, changed formation (back four) and another two subs at 67 minutes, no doubt in addition to other tweaks.

Yeah a baffling selection of changes which is obviously not dubious at all.

Warnock can suck my balls and tongue my arsehole.

I deeply regret us not winning tonight just so we could contribute towards relegating one of his sides before the old cunt fucks off into the sunset for the 68th time.

Warnock can suck my balls and tongue my arsehole.

I deeply regret us not winning tonight just so we could contribute towards relegating one of his sides before the old cunt fucks off into the sunset for the 68th time.

Oh aye retiring for the 100th fucking time til next season.

Colin will be absolutely gutted tonight that they’ve won.

It means Mondays game isn’t live on TV and all about him

I'm not complaining about the result but I didn't see the changes second half as particularly aimed at getting a result or to out fox Hudds.

Ndiaye was his usual self and looked a bit disappointed to be subbed. I wondered if hexwas brought off to protect him from potential nasty tackles.

Stevens wasn't ready to play a full game so brought off to protect his fitness.

I didn't see any plan, just changes.

Not suggesting for one minute anything funny went on but I could understand a Reading fan thinking second half we'd turned it in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom