Which managers have United fans chanted to be sacked?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The opposition fans usually sing it for us , nowadays .................does send Dick Wragg to Vietnam count ? as he made all the decisions

I'm surprised Adkins was never subject to the chant.

Although final game of the season most people were at home by the time the final whistle blew.

I wonder if Wilder would have had any chants in 20/21 season if fans had been allowed in? He's done so much for us but that season was a horror show.

I wonder if Wilder would have had any chants in 20/21 season if fans had been allowed in? He's done so much for us but that season was a horror show.
I think anyone with half a brain would have realised that as soon as it was confirmed O’Connell was done for, that was us royally fucked for the season. Add to that almost every other player had time out through injury and you realise how fragile your top flight status can be.

I think anyone with half a brain would have realised that as soon as it was confirmed O’Connell was done for, that was us royally fucked for the season. Add to that almost every other player had time out through injury and you realise how fragile your top flight status can be.

OK. But its Sheff Utd and let's say having "half a brain" or better applies to about 40% of our fans. What about the other 60%? You think they'd have just said "O'Connel" every week and shrugged it off every match?

That said.. the results may have been different with fans in.. but if they'd stayed the same I'm pretty sure it would have got ugly by December.

Back
Top Bottom